Впервые в iHerb?!

BabyGanics, Детские влажные салфетки с кремом, детский свежий аромат 40 Count, (8" x 6.3") каждый

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Thick, moist, gentle

Posted by newday on Aug 31, 2012

I use these with my 15 mo old grandson and like them better than the 7th generation wipes I was using before. Since I don't have him often 40 wipes are enough for me. They are thick, easy to separate from each other, just the right moistness although I keep the plastic closed and then have them in a zip lock bag as well. They are gentle on his skin and since he and I are both red headed that makes a difference.

Good

Posted by 4664424706296062397 on May 02, 2013

I use this wipe for my face and neck. Each wipe is thick and moisturizing. However it leaves white bits of tissue behind. A little annoying. I would recomment though. Gentle yet effective.

creamy and soft

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

This is a luxurious wipe that gets the job done. I use as a face wipes to remove makeup. Better than many other wipes out there.

Пожаловаться

Great price and high quality

Posted by Reviewer1541206 on Feb 03, 2012

excellent wet wipes are very gentle, do not irritate the skin.