RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

BabyGanics, Детские влажные салфетки с кремом, детский свежий аромат 40 Count, (8" x 6.3") каждый (Discontinued Item)

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Thick, moist, gentle

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен newday Aug 31, 2012

I use these with my 15 mo old grandson and like them better than the 7th generation wipes I was using before. Since I don't have him often 40 wipes are enough for me. They are thick, easy to separate from each other, just the right moistness although I keep the plastic closed and then have them in a zip lock bag as well. They are gentle on his skin and since he and I are both red headed that makes a difference.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4664424706296062397 May 02, 2013

I use this wipe for my face and neck. Each wipe is thick and moisturizing. However it leaves white bits of tissue behind. A little annoying. I would recomment though. Gentle yet effective.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

creamy and soft

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2344847 Jun 07, 2014

This is a luxurious wipe that gets the job done. I use as a face wipes to remove makeup. Better than many other wipes out there.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great price and high quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1541206 Feb 03, 2012

excellent wet wipes are very gentle, do not irritate the skin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4