Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

BabyGanics, Germinator, пенящееся дезинфицирующее средство для рук, без спирта, мандарин, 8,45 жидких унций (250 мл)

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Gentler on my already dry hands

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1266936 Mar 04, 2012

In the winter the skin on my thumbs cracks open and I use lots of hand sanitizer but it just made things worse. This alcohol free hand sanitizer allows me to maintain my need to use lots of hand sanitizer and save my skin. I just wish there were more fragrances available.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3132782 Oct 09, 2012

Great for kids and adults

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best hand sanitizer for little ones

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2097278 Jul 03, 2013

I LOVE this. This is always in my baby bag whenever I bring the little ones out. Smells good too!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Infection control nurse

Отзыв оставлен 5549589002185504290 Dec 14, 2013

I'm a nurse and a mother of a baby so you can't imagine how many times a day I wash my hands! This product is a very gentle way to maintain hand hygiene I wish they had it in all the hospitals!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

The only hand sanitizer I can use

Отзыв оставлен 4858857738135658836 Jan 30, 2014

I have multiple food/chemical sensitivities and find it hard to find products that I can use without a reaction.Though this product doesn't say gluten,dairy,corn,soy or egg free I'm able to use it no problem.Doesn't dry out hands which for me is a huge plus.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »