RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽557.34

₽892.65

Экономия: ₽335.32 (скидка 38%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good undereye treatment

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3348140 Aug 30, 2011

I learned from a specialist that this type of oil is good to apply to undereyes and around eyes to renurish skin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

smells fishy but work good

Отзыв оставлен 5035260863552643021 Nov 06, 2013

a little go long way

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works great on acne scars

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2603242 Jan 29, 2012

Love the roller ball packaging, makes it sooo easy to dab onto my acne scars without using my fingers. Super easy & no mess. I use it every night before bed over my moisturizer & after 3 weeks have noticed improvement in the lightening of my acne scars (dark spots). It did cause some irritation after about 2 weeks so I cut back to every other night. This stuff works!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for travelling!

Отзыв оставлен JulesSG May 28, 2012

good things comes in small sizes. This is perfect to carry around with me to keep my skin moisturised.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Rose Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1864397 Aug 26, 2009

I bought this for my scars after heart surgery. Maybe I will have to use this longer because of the severity of the scars. Always great service from iherb!!!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Nice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1982379 Oct 17, 2009

I use this under my eyes, very gentle, nice smell, easy to apply, and absorbs into the skin quickly and without leaving a greasy residue.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Gives glow

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1922796 Jun 10, 2010

It's good for my sensitive skin. I just put anywhere irritated. Only thing...I wish its opening is dropper instead of roll-on.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Eye lifter

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3206727 Oct 03, 2010

It is amazing it's so effective with all the natural ingredients.Gentle and very nice.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-8 из 8