RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽953.97

₽1,122.47

Экономия: ₽168.50 (скидка 15%)

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
(8)
1 Звезды
(6)
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Smells awful

Отзыв оставлен 5348079579928000670 Mar 06, 2013

I like it, it doesn't feel too oily. It's absorbed right away so I don't have to bear stickiness. But it smells awful. Usually I'm very generous with scents, but this is the first time that smell managed to repel me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good for cold winter

Отзыв оставлен 5503259751495504463 Feb 05, 2013

Protects my skin from cold outside and from dry air of heating system inside. But won't fit me in summer - it's very rich and thick (I have a combination-dry skin, 45 years old). But the smell is wonderful. Хорош для холодной зимы, защищает кожу от мороза на улице и от сухого воздуха отопления в доме. Но летом он мне точно не подойдет - слишком жирный и густой.А у меня кожа комбинированная, 45 лет. Но запах обалденный.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1902001 Jan 09, 2012

nice moisturizing cream, keep face moist

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

very nice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1128553 Dec 22, 2011

this is a heavy facial moisturizer, with a pleasing rose scent.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3351025 Aug 09, 2011

good supplements,good moisturizing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for dry skin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1629845 Jun 30, 2011

I have very dry skin but this does a good job of moisturizing my skin. I have yet to try it in winter but for summer its not too oily and i dont feel like its too heavy for my skin. Great for people with dry skin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

4

Отзыв оставлен imN-Joy Jun 09, 2011

It's a bit too oily for summer, though it moistures quite well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2895676 Nov 13, 2010

I have used this cream for years. It is inexpensive, smells good, goes on nice and really moisturizes my skin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I love this cream

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1974874 Sep 22, 2010

I've been using this for years. It works well on my dry skin, has a very mild and pleasant scent in the bottle which I don't smell at all once I've applied it to my face. It gets absorbed quickly, and lasts a long time, since I need to use very little. The only problem I've had with it is that if I squirt it out the lid after shaking it, a lot more comes out than I want. So I unscrew the lid and tap the bottle on a counter to get the cream fall back into the bottle when it bubbles and stays at the top of the container, then I tap some onto my hand, or reach in to get the amount I want (which is not as sanitary as I would like, though I haven't noticed any problem resulting from this).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

have used this a long while

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1038474 Aug 30, 2010

great cream.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »