RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽948.79

₽1,116.38

Экономия: ₽167.59 (скидка 15%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Ms. Tetyana

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3062789 Jun 03, 2008

This moisturizing cream feels and acts pretty well. I do not like too much the smell.

Great Moistizer!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1275568 Sep 17, 2008

I've tried alot of them but this is great. Nice thick not waterey,like some. I really like the light scent. Men or women if you are exposed to outside alot this on before bed no greasy feeling just moister. I'am very senstive to skin care,but this is so gentle. No allergic reaction AT ALL.Will Buy Again!

SMELLS VERY VERY GOOD!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1463927 Feb 06, 2010

IT IS GREAT TO WEAR ALONE. IT TONES MY SKING.

Rosa Mosqueta works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2201414 Feb 25, 2010

The only way it could work better is with more of the ingredient Rosa Mosqueta oil (which I have separately & use sparingly on dry, wrinkling facial areas before applying moisturizer).

Yummy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1497767 Mar 01, 2010

Smells and feels great!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1301993 May 13, 2010

Has a "waxy" texture and the smell is quite strong. Anyhow, It has worked well on my skin.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2117556 Jul 28, 2010

This lotion absorbs quickly, has no strong perfume smell and quenches my slightly dry, mature skin. It is a good idea to shake well before opening the first time because once in a while the essential oils have separated. After that, problem.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

have used this a long while

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1038474 Aug 30, 2010

great cream.

I love this cream

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1974874 Sep 22, 2010

I've been using this for years. It works well on my dry skin, has a very mild and pleasant scent in the bottle which I don't smell at all once I've applied it to my face. It gets absorbed quickly, and lasts a long time, since I need to use very little. The only problem I've had with it is that if I squirt it out the lid after shaking it, a lot more comes out than I want. So I unscrew the lid and tap the bottle on a counter to get the cream fall back into the bottle when it bubbles and stays at the top of the container, then I tap some onto my hand, or reach in to get the amount I want (which is not as sanitary as I would like, though I haven't noticed any problem resulting from this).

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2895676 Nov 13, 2010

I have used this cream for years. It is inexpensive, smells good, goes on nice and really moisturizes my skin.

Позиции 1-10 из 17