Впервые в iHerb?!

Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (213)

ok マーズみたい

Posted by lchchchiyo on Dec 21, 2012

it's okay taste for a chocolate bar sold in drugstores, great for mars bar lover, a bit healtier than the original ones.マーズみたいなジャンクなお味、でも内容的にはちょっぴりヘルシーなのかもといった感じですね

WHAT THE..

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Nov 12, 2012

I travel a lot with my job and it's complicated to make time for meals. Sometimes there's no time at all and I just need something, so I thought I would try some bars. The first one was good. Like WOW, shock, didn't see that coming. And I thought my plan was pretty awesome. The next day I took my second bar. And what the heck! It tasted so horrible I just had to spit it and throw the whole thing. Some days later I decided to try again. I thought maybe there was just one unlucky bar misplaced in my box. But no. The rest of them also tasted like.. Like.. Halloween. The horror, not the candy. Which is too bad, cause the first one was really seriously tasty. I wonder what happened..

These are amazing

Posted by Reviewer1469753 on Aug 31, 2011

REALLY good, taste like real chocolate

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer3206263 on Sep 22, 2011

Tastes very good!

It`s okey!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

I found this to be a tad sickening. It has milk chocolate and mousse and caramel filling. I love mars bars but i don`t think you can compare this one with mars bars. I prefer the atkins caramel nut chew for atkins bars.