Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Atkins, Endulge, Шоколадные батончики с карамельным муссом, 5 батончиков, каждый по 1,2 унции (34 г)

Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (223)

Mouais !

Posted by Western on Jun 13, 2013

C'est bon mais sans plus ! entre le Mars et le Lion en beaucoup plus sec (mousse bar < euh ! non !)

ok マーズみたい

Posted by lchchchiyo on Dec 21, 2012

it's okay taste for a chocolate bar sold in drugstores, great for mars bar lover, a bit healtier than the original ones.マーズみたいなジャンクなお味、でも内容的にはちょっぴりヘルシーなのかもといった感じですね

hmmm

Posted by 4831419684604485952 on Jan 24, 2013

Tasted good, but this wasn't so healthy that I expected...

WHAT THE..

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Nov 12, 2012

I travel a lot with my job and it's complicated to make time for meals. Sometimes there's no time at all and I just need something, so I thought I would try some bars. The first one was good. Like WOW, shock, didn't see that coming. And I thought my plan was pretty awesome. The next day I took my second bar. And what the heck! It tasted so horrible I just had to spit it and throw the whole thing. Some days later I decided to try again. I thought maybe there was just one unlucky bar misplaced in my box. But no. The rest of them also tasted like.. Like.. Halloween. The horror, not the candy. Which is too bad, cause the first one was really seriously tasty. I wonder what happened..

Dont buy!!!

Posted by 5411388040146192060 on Sep 13, 2013

I had to trow these away, they are really bad!!