RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽482.72

₽573.27

Экономия: ₽90.55 (скидка 16%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great taste, but upsets my stomach

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3185982 May 05, 2015

The taste is great, it's a fabulous snack, but my stomach is upset for days after eating one.

Low carb junk food

Отзыв оставлен 4719971555456724650 Dec 19, 2014

Full of nasty artificial ingredients. There are many more whole food alternatives to this junk.

WHAT THE..

Отзыв оставлен 5153153457233012521 Nov 12, 2012

I travel a lot with my job and it's complicated to make time for meals. Sometimes there's no time at all and I just need something, so I thought I would try some bars. The first one was good. Like WOW, shock, didn't see that coming. And I thought my plan was pretty awesome. The next day I took my second bar. And what the heck! It tasted so horrible I just had to spit it and throw the whole thing. Some days later I decided to try again. I thought maybe there was just one unlucky bar misplaced in my box. But no. The rest of them also tasted like.. Like.. Halloween. The horror, not the candy. Which is too bad, cause the first one was really seriously tasty. I wonder what happened..

Dont buy!!!

Отзыв оставлен 5411388040146192060 Sep 13, 2013

I had to trow these away, they are really bad!!

Surprised me!

Отзыв оставлен 5520329460581197054 Aug 19, 2012

I normally love Atkins-bars, but this one surprised me. I didn`t like it at all, and ended up giving the package to my mum. Somethig was just very off, I think it wasn`t sweet enough.

These are amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1469753 Aug 31, 2011

REALLY good, taste like real chocolate

Lovely!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3206263 Sep 22, 2011

Tastes very good!

It`s okey!

Отзыв оставлен mizzmunah Jul 12, 2012

I found this to be a tad sickening. It has milk chocolate and mousse and caramel filling. I love mars bars but i don`t think you can compare this one with mars bars. I prefer the atkins caramel nut chew for atkins bars.

Best ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2329176 Jul 15, 2012

Very tasty and good snack, either before training or in-between meals! Just the right size as well. Have ordered again aldready

favourite

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1691963 Jul 16, 2012

My favourite Atkins bar right now. Very good indulgence!

Позиции 21-30 из 345