Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Serretia, pure Serrapeptase.

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5117621718608853364 May 24, 2012

I cannot rate this product highly enough, I truly cannot. After taking the capsules for about three weeks my right knee pain has been reduced by approximately 70%. I can walk without a limp again and getting out of bed and standing up first thing in the morning is no longer a nightmare. Thank you so much for providing such quality alternative treatments and for your excellent sale service.

GREAT ABSORPTION, NO ENTERIC COATING

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен nutranut Jun 02, 2013

Initially, I used SerraGold, but it has a mineral blend with it. The manufacturer of SerraGold doesn't tell you what minerals are in the blend or in what amounts, just that the minerals are added to prevent destruction of the enzyme in the stomach and to alleviate the need for an enteric coating. If you take any other supplements or a multivitamin/mineral it would definitely be useful to know what minerals are in this product. Also, there was definitely an aftertaste and my perspiration developed a peculiar odor. I love serrapeptase and Serretia is a great product. This is one product I would always include in my regimen. It helps to prevent blood clots and keeps the circulation moving smoother. Also it works on scar tissue and any other "dead" material in the body. I have a scar on my arm from a cyst removal a few years ago. There were lumps of scar tissue on either side of the incision mark. This is almost completely flat after about 5 weeks of taking serrapeptase. I know it also works inside the body too. I have noticed much more flexibility in my neck and back. If you take coumadin or any other blood thinner, you should not take this supplement. The main drawback to this brand is the cost. It is more expensive than SerraGold, but has no unknown ingredients in it. It digests and absorbs well.

Пожаловаться

arthur andrew medical, serretia, pure

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2883240 Mar 01, 2012

Will buy again.Seems to be reliable product. Pain in my back is gone. Hardly no stiff joints in my hands. Has helped my sinuses. Been taking since last fall mainly for plaque in my artieries.Been taking 4 to 6 a day.Take on empty stomach 8oz. of water. One hour after eating with at least 8oz.water. Seems I get the best results. Has helped in every way.

Arthur Andrew Serrapeptase: no noticeable affect

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631717 Sep 08, 2014

We usually get another brand that has eliminated Granny's pus in her lung-cavity. I ordered this to give it a try, and then discovered that it is not 90 capsules of 250,000SPU's. NO it is only 125,000SPU's. How aggravating that they put on the bottle 250,000! That is actually the amount in their serving of 2 capsules, but absolutely not what is in one capsule! And I fell for it! Unfortunately we notice no difference between this and the ultra cheap Serrapeptase from Dr Best. Millie from Canuckland

Пожаловаться

help keep my blood flowing

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5219788476217161666 Jan 13, 2014

the moment I stopped taking this my arms & legs falls asleep-cramping, this is a good product, I use this instead of taking asprin or blood thinners, in conjunction with nattokaise

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »