Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Arthur Andrew Medical, Serretia, Чистые Серрапептазы 250,000 SPUs 180 капсул

руб 5780.97
Экономия: $30.00 (скидка 23%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 10 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

On my second bottle

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2968048 Sep 02, 2013

I really like this supplement. I take two every night on an empty stomach. I originally took it because I had pain from ovarian cysts, a uterine fibroid, and cervical nabothian cysts, all of which are thought to be treatable with Serrapeptase. So far, the results have been that the ovarian cysts went away, as did the cervical cysts, based on the follow-up ultrasound. The fibroid is still there, but I wonder if in time, it might shrink. I also have fibrocystic breast condition, which seems to have improved, based on how they feel (less lumpy and a bit less painful/swollen near my period). One unexpected bonus effect of this product is that the tartar buildup on my teeth, which I've been plagued with my entire life in spite of dilligent brushing, has dramatically and strangely disappeared. I haven't done anything different to my oral routine. Somehow the gunk doesn't build up on my teeth, and I haven't had a professional dental cleaning, so the only explanation is the Serrapeptase. It is supposed to clean the arteries of plaque, so I wonder if this dental effect is a reflection of what's also going on internally. That would be amazing. I've had high cholesterol my whole life, despite being thin and eating healthy. I wonder if my next cholesterol test will show an improvement. If it does, I will add that information to this review. A+ for this Serrapeptase.

Amazingly effective

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5185625878476055280 Nov 11, 2013

I really wanted Dr's Best to work - who doesn't want to save money - but having compared theirs 120,000 to Serretia, I've ordered 5 bottles of this. It's really that good. I don't know why there's such a difference, after all I tried the same strength (2x120k = 240k drs best vs 250k of this) I've been taking it for about 6 weeks now. Improvements: carpal tunnel gone in 30 minutes (couldn't believe it myself); skin all over is very smooth, texture much improved and cellulite gone without unusual work-outs; no more spitting mucus in the mornings, and fresher breath, too; 3-year old hip issue nearly resolved. I'm young, but had an ice-skating injury. I hadn't realized how that low-level pain affected my activities. I'm now able to do my favorite Pilates workout and sleep on the hip without waking up from pain. I'm prone to injuries and find that bruises heal faster now. Many other small improvements I can't think of right now. I'm a huge fan. Please don't stop making it. Important note: works best if taken 3 hours after the last meal at night, and 1.5 hours prior to breakfast.

Serrapeptase and endometriosis

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3277891 Oct 15, 2012

Oh yeah this WORKS!! The pain is less, especially in my right shoulder during periods. Relaxes muscles. Has also diminished the cysts. This product is strong, effective, 100% value to money.

very good

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2512695 May 15, 2012

my husband and I live on it for 2 years. It does everything they said.Prey to God that iherb would have it forever and we will have enough money to buy it

No noticable effect

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5758450263846515552 Mar 30, 2014

I have used this product up to the max recommended dose and have noticed no reduction in joint and muscle pain.

Позиции 1-5 из 10