RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽430.60

₽497.99

Экономия: ₽67.39 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Very unique tasting flour

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2150639 Jul 19, 2010

I bought this flour because I'm on a gluten free (candida) diet and I've read a lot of good things about it. I was surprised by the very strong and unique flavor of this flour and also the unique color of the flour, which is a bluish brown hue with black specs (probably from hulls). I made some bread with it and came to the conclusion that this would be great for making cinnamon/nutmeg pancakes, with xylitol added as a sweetener. I will definitely be making pancakes with these soon.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Organi whole grain buckwheat flour

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1524591 Nov 01, 2011

Great price great product

Good!

Отзыв оставлен 4613142442863848488 Jun 09, 2012

I found this flour good, but I'm not sure whether it was the combination of Tapioca flour that made some of my baking a little 'chewy,' I think I need to rethink the quantities of each flour, putting less of this in, because I think it's fairly dense. Having said that, it's very tasty and nutritious and will be buying again.

Gluten Free

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1896114 Jun 27, 2012

Great for gluten free diets. Great cost and value!

Buckwheat Flour

Отзыв оставлен dessertswithbenefits Jan 03, 2013

In my experience, Arrowhead Mills buckwheat flour produces a dense baked good along with a greyish color, which isn't really an issue for me. I make a note to myself to use more leavening agents with this flour. It tastes great when paired with banana or chocolate.

Good. Use for pancakes

Отзыв оставлен Caragh Feb 11, 2014

Good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Gluten Free Baking

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2528501 Oct 01, 2008

This is an inexpensive way to expand the Gluten-free pantry...

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2416187 Oct 12, 2008

Great for gluten free diets.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1359013 Feb 06, 2009

Good quality.

buckwheat flour

Отзыв оставлен wendybrown Mar 27, 2010

I made buckwheat pancakes and they were good. I do give a WARNING to those with food allergies. My husband has allergies and ate a lot of these as his 1st time and went into an anaphalectic shock and I had to call 911. However, it didn't help that his blood pressure was high & under a lot of stress. I thought they would be safe cause of being wheat free. I don't want to discourage buckwheat, but just be sure to try a little at a time first to be sure you're safe.

Позиции 1-10 из 11