Arrowhead Mills, Organic Buckwheat Flour, 32 oz (907 g)

руб 207.72
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very unique tasting flour

Posted by Reviewer2150639 From Singapore on Jul 19, 2010

I bought this flour because I'm on a gluten free (candida) diet and I've read a lot of good things about it. I was surprised by the very strong and unique flavor of this flour and also the unique color of the flour, which is a bluish brown hue with black specs (probably from hulls). I made some bread with it and came to the conclusion that this would be great for making cinnamon/nutmeg pancakes, with xylitol added as a sweetener. I will definitely be making pancakes with these soon.

Пожаловаться

Organi whole grain buckwheat flour

Posted by Reviewer1524591 From California on Nov 01, 2011

Great price great product

Good!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012

I found this flour good, but I'm not sure whether it was the combination of Tapioca flour that made some of my baking a little 'chewy,' I think I need to rethink the quantities of each flour, putting less of this in, because I think it's fairly dense. Having said that, it's very tasty and nutritious and will be buying again.

Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1896114 From Ohio on Jun 27, 2012

Great for gluten free diets. Great cost and value!

Buckwheat Flour

Posted by dessertswithbenefits on Jan 03, 2013

In my experience, Arrowhead Mills buckwheat flour produces a dense baked good along with a greyish color, which isn't really an issue for me. I make a note to myself to use more leavening agents with this flour. It tastes great when paired with banana or chocolate.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »