Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Ark Naturals, Joint "Rescue", Super Strength Chewable, For Dogs and Cats, 90 Chewables

руб 2023.35
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

my cat does not like this

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2873404 Dec 21, 2009

I purchased this because the ingredients looked like they would help my cats sore joints. I have to try to disguise the taste. It became too much of a hassle to try to feed it to her. I think it is more for dogs. My cat is not a picky eater either.

Great company!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2483394 Aug 17, 2011

and no yeast!!!!!!! Have enjoyed many of this company's products for years on all of my dogs. Nancy

Ark Naturals Joint Rescue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1151507 Jul 24, 2008

I have been using this product for over a year now. My 14 year old collie mix cannot stand to be without it. I recently ran out and during the 4 days that we waited for delivery I watched as my dog got slower and stiffer by the day. As soon as the box arrived I opened it up and gave her a whole "pill". That evening I did the same. I doubled up the dose for a the next day or so. By the second day she was right as rain again! I recommend this product to folks all the time and have yet to have anyone say it did not work for their dog as well.

Пожаловаться

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1363474 Oct 26, 2008

Have been using it for several years for my dogs. Seems to make them feel better.

Пожаловаться

Happy dog, happy wife, happy life

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538127 Feb 22, 2011

Changed brands. Think/feel this product is superior. Like the title of this review says, happy dog sans the limp. Easy to split in half even though the tablets are not scored.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »