Anutra, Омега-3 антиоксиданты, клетчатка и полноценный белок, молотый 16 унции (454 г)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent Source of Fiber & Other Good Things!! =)

Posted by Reviewer2541468 From Vermont on Dec 09, 2011

I bought this because a friend recommended Chia Seeds as a great way to become more "regular". I figured a ground or crushed version of Chia would be better than the whole seeds (as I've heard that whole versions of other small seeds are not as beneficial as they often go undigested). Out of curiosity, I also bought an inexpensive version of the whole seeds. Anutra is my favorite!! I'm buying another jar, despite the fact that my first jar isn't empty yet. I eat the recommended 2 1/2 tbsp. every day and I prepare it like you would microwave oatmeal... I add water or milk and then microwave them. Then I add some kind of sweetener to it. It tastes just about as good as oatmeal and seems to have so many more benefits!! Thanks to this brand and the info they display on their label, I now know that Flax Seed is a thyroid inhibitor. I had never known that before!! I highly recommend this brand of Chia Seeds over a lot of others. You really should try it!! =)

Great addition to smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1052735 From Wisconsin on Mar 31, 2011

I find this a great product at a great price

anutra,omega-3s,ground

Posted by Reviewer2741242 From Pennsylvania on Sep 06, 2011

I like anutra as great source of fiber,protein,and vitamins ..a great product and i love adding it to our protein shakes for breakfast.

Пожаловаться

good

Posted by Reviewer1340097 From Illinois on Oct 25, 2011

tastes good and is good for you.

Ground Chia Seeds good for heart and digestion

Posted by Reviewer2109847 From California on Oct 23, 2013

I prefer these milled chia seeds over whole seeds because they are easier to swallow when mixed in water or juice. They give me energy, while keeping my elimination regular. Read about salvia hispanica on Wikipedia.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »