RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽289.43

₽339.09

Экономия: ₽49.65 (скидка 15%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

My families favorite salad dressing.

Отзыв оставлен HealthyEating Jun 03, 2015

We share this dressing with friends regularly. Everyone loves it and starts buying it too. Really great!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

DELICIOUS!

Отзыв оставлен abcdefghij Aug 31, 2013

It's official - it's my love at first tasting!!!! Amazing taste and healthy ingredients. I have already ordered another one of Annie's dressings.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Another great annie's product

Отзыв оставлен odereviews Sep 14, 2013

You can't go wrong with the Annie's naturals dressings. Great taste. Too bad that these are in glas bottles. Adds too much weight for international orders.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Tasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2641684 Nov 15, 2011

This dressing is really good. I was looking for a replacement for artificial Kraft ranch dressing and this is a good alternative. I also enjoy Annie's green garlic dressing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Really love this dressing! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Отзыв оставлен gettingwell Jul 10, 2013

This is awesome dressing. I like how it tastes sort of like ranch but has more of a tang to it maybe because of the apple cider vinager. I'm glad I have something that doesn't have citris acid in it and sugar. I'll be keeping this in stock. Thanks to iherb too for getting me my orders in 2-3 days!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

nice dressing

Отзыв оставлен 4953845431054425394 Jun 02, 2016

i did eat it all and the taste was okey,fun to try:)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Nice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963698 Jan 23, 2012

This is a great replacement for heavier ranch type dressings. Organic dressings at a reasonable price are hard to find in Japan. Will order again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-7 из 7