Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Annie's Naturals, Organic, Cowgirl Ranch Dressing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

$4.14
$4.75
руб 284.96
Savings of: $0.61 (13% Off)
3.9 out of 5 based on 7 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)
Sort by

Items 1-3 of 3 total

My favorite!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2304772 Jan 29, 2012

For some reason, it's very difficult to find this dressing in my part of the country. The closest place is 50 miles away, so ordering from iHerb helps a great deal! Cowgirl Ranch is versatile and yummy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

oh, this is good...

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 22, 2013

If you like ranch dressing, you're gonna love this stuff. The taste is creamy and fresh. It doesn't taste like typical bottled ranch dressing, so it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like it an awful lot. Our family uses it on salads and as a dip. My mouth is watering just thinking about it :) I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great taste and quality,

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1470517 Oct 22, 2012

will buy again:-)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-3 of 3 total