American Health, Ester-C, 1000 mg, 120 Veggie Tabs

Other Reviews (5)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great Ester-C

Posted by Reviewer1971715 From Arizona on Dec 28, 2007

Ester-C's patent has been sold a select few manufactures and this being one of them. This is an outstanding product and have had excellent results with this manufacture. Also I like the fact that this company and brand is GMP certified as well. Highly recommended.

Sick free winter!

Posted by Reviewer2291484 From Pennsylvania on Mar 14, 2008

I work in human services and come in contact with numerous people within a day. I usually get sick at least 2-3 times within the winter. I bought a store brand vitamin C before the "cold season" began and thought I was covered. I got sick shortly after (in December) and a friend recommended this brand of vitamin C. I have not changed anything else and I have not gotten sick since the beginning of December! (it is now middle of March) Also, I have acid reflux and other vitamin C products usually don't agree with me, but I have never had a problem with Ester C. Great product- no wonder it's patented!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2771233 From Delaware on Aug 15, 2008

Because they work and you don't have to take as many since they are 1000mg. However they are large tablets. I wish they could put all the strenght of these into a capsle.

helped me

Posted by Reviewer3249884 From Turkey on Apr 19, 2008

It helped me to get out of the sleepy mood and now I feel more energetic.

Larger

Posted by Reviewer2785462 From Utah on Jan 05, 2008

Provide a 250 count bottle

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »