love it

Posted by Reviewer2450074 on Jul 17, 2010

it really improved my digestion, I like that they combined the probiotics with enzymes together.

This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer3080579 on Aug 28, 2010

I noticed a difference right away between this product and another product I had been taking that was probiotic but with no enzymes. The enzyme and probiotic combo in this product works very well for me. Without being too graphic, I'll just say it makes everything regular, smooth, seems to reduce gas, and overall seems to have made my digestive process better. Highly recommend!

Does its job! xD

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 21, 2013

Really aid in relieving constipation or even if you're not suffering from it, it helps in general bowel movement. A++

disappointed

Posted by 5012767035568560457 on Jun 01, 2016

The product is good but has only 48 caps instead of 90!!! :((

Very happy with this product!

Posted by Reviewer2383860 on Jan 24, 2012

I was taking a probiotic plus an enzyme (2separate products). They were very expensive, so I checked on Iherb to see if I could get them more reasonable, when I found this American Health product. I've used it for about a month now, and it works every bit as good as the 2 other products. I would recommend this product for anyone who deals with chronic constipation and digestion problems.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer1942924 on Feb 03, 2011

Excellent and quick results with great improvement in digestion and gut health.

Texas

Posted by Reviewer1824205 on Jul 26, 2011

This product has help with the bowel movement and most of all the gas i use to experience due to non bowel movement. i have order another two bottles. i started by taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night and after two weeks i switched to one capsules in morning and one in evening. It has done wonders. I would recommend this product. Be ready for bowel movement as soon as you finish eating.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2519780 on Aug 30, 2011

It is very hard to find Veggie caps anymore. Especially when it comes to probiotics! I love this product! There is alot of quality, with a small price.

two in one

Posted by Reviewer1971541 on Feb 12, 2012

I am happy i found digestive enzymes and probiotics all in one capsule.

powerful

Posted by lisofby on May 14, 2012

havent used it long, but the formula is powerful

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »