Nectar!

Posted by Reviewer3090587 on Jan 05, 2010

This is an excellent choice if you are searching for a yacon syrup to try. Just go easy at first...it can cause gas (due to the FOS). It's sooo good for you, though, a better choice than agave if you have blood sugar issues.

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1133955 on Feb 19, 2011

I think this must be one of my favorite products from iherb, yummy taste, doesnt effect candida, and can be used for pretty mush any thing. I use it on pancakes, on oatmeal, in chocolate and tea, smoothies, and the list goes on and on :)

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1152887 on Apr 25, 2010

Another great product...use this for baking and smoothies - when I want a change from honey.

Yacon Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2898725 on Dec 12, 2009

I use this in my baking and I like it. It doesn't take a lot and Taste a little like molassesand it is good for you.

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Jun 25, 2012

Tastes similar to caramel. I use it in homemade chocolate, or I just eat a tea spoon full if I crave something sweet. Yacon Syrup is awesome :)

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011

Love this yacon syrup. I use it in my raw chocolate, and also to make chocolate syryp for my coffee mocca. It's the best sweetener for chocolate, if you make your own. I also use it on pancakes, delicious!

best brand

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on May 13, 2011

the best yacon ive tasted so far

oh my god!

Posted by madamVi on Jun 29, 2012

This one was good! on ice cream or strawberries. Deliciuos!

yacon syrup

Posted by Reviewer2738552 on May 21, 2008

fyi too much yacon will turn a light colored concoction green.

my favorite sweetener!

Posted by rejuvenationmd on Jan 20, 2009

I've tried every yacon syrup I can put my hands on and this is my favorite hands down! the flavor is very complex with a full range of fruity and musky flavors much more desirable than molasses. To think it is a PREBIOTIC too! Here is my most popular holiday candy recipe! Stick in the food processor with raw carob and coconut, chill in little paper candy holders! Tastes like fudge only it is a SUPERFOOD full of nutrition!