Ваша корзина пуста

1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (9)

110% SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3035217 May 28, 2010

THESE ARE THE BEST TABLETS ON THE MARKET!!! WE HAVE TRIED OTHER ONES AND WE ALWAYS COME BACK BECAUSE OF THE WAY WE FEEL!!! GET THE BEST AND YOU'LL FEEL YOUR BEST!!! USE THEM IN THE A.M.(OR THE POWDER) & THEN AGAIN IN THE AFTERNOON!!!

Пожаловаться

Iherb not allow to copy the title, sorry

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE Mar 11, 2014

I took them with special price, otherwise I think they are overpriced. These are huge tablets with "other" ingredients, not pure powder. I am using them in my green smoothies, so I can't feel special effects, but I hope they are good. Next time I will look for other brand.

Пожаловаться

Improved my digestion right away!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2975168 Aug 23, 2011

I think this is a very good product. It improved my digestion same day I first took it. I've stopped and started again taking it to see if it is this product that is so good, and I can confirm it! The positive effect on digestion reminds me of what I felt after taking high quality chlorella. I combine it with 3 x Nutrex Spirulina tablets to jump start a new good day.

All 5 Veggies!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3180332 Jan 22, 2008

When I forget to take these, I notice. They give me a lot of energy to last through the day! They look funny, but taste just fine (you'd think different with something called "wheat grass").

Пожаловаться

unusually better than the fresh wheat grass!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1821288 Oct 10, 2008

These are great. It gives me the (natural) boost of energy to start my day, and cleanse at the same time. I am very sensitive to the fresh wheat grass juice. It gives me nausea. But I find these doing the job just as well. Actually, it's more of a concentrate, so there is more of all the nutriments it contains in one daily take than in one fresh juice shot. +++ recommend