Ваша корзина пуста

Amazing Grass, Органические ростки пшеницы в таблетках, 1000 мг, 200 таблеток

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (8)

110% SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3035217 on May 28, 2010

THESE ARE THE BEST TABLETS ON THE MARKET!!! WE HAVE TRIED OTHER ONES AND WE ALWAYS COME BACK BECAUSE OF THE WAY WE FEEL!!! GET THE BEST AND YOU'LL FEEL YOUR BEST!!! USE THEM IN THE A.M.(OR THE POWDER) & THEN AGAIN IN THE AFTERNOON!!!

Пожаловаться

Improved my digestion right away!

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Aug 23, 2011

I think this is a very good product. It improved my digestion same day I first took it. I've stopped and started again taking it to see if it is this product that is so good, and I can confirm it! The positive effect on digestion reminds me of what I felt after taking high quality chlorella. I combine it with 3 x Nutrex Spirulina tablets to jump start a new good day.

All 5 Veggies!

Posted by Reviewer3180332 on Jan 22, 2008

When I forget to take these, I notice. They give me a lot of energy to last through the day! They look funny, but taste just fine (you'd think different with something called "wheat grass").

Пожаловаться

unusually better than the fresh wheat grass!

Posted by Reviewer1821288 on Oct 10, 2008

These are great. It gives me the (natural) boost of energy to start my day, and cleanse at the same time. I am very sensitive to the fresh wheat grass juice. It gives me nausea. But I find these doing the job just as well. Actually, it's more of a concentrate, so there is more of all the nutriments it contains in one daily take than in one fresh juice shot. +++ recommend

Пожаловаться

Iherb not allow to copy the title, sorry

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 11, 2014

I took them with special price, otherwise I think they are overpriced. These are huge tablets with "other" ingredients, not pure powder. I am using them in my green smoothies, so I can't feel special effects, but I hope they are good. Next time I will look for other brand.