RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,505.72

₽4,564.09

Экономия: ₽1,058.37 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Fantastic product!

Отзыв оставлен 5004089706693252150 Feb 18, 2016

Gives a nice energy boost, would definitely buy again!

Just great

Отзыв оставлен 5117440810227589212 Oct 14, 2014

First I wanted to take it for my mother who suffers of reumathoid arthritis, but then after reading all the reviews, I decided to try it myself also. It really gives energy and helped my constipation. The taste is not so bad. I don't use to consume greens and it is the first time I try this kind of drink, but anyway I got used to the taste and the green colour of my morning drink :) I mix it with fresh lemon juice or berries smoothie. I haven't tried it only with water. I will buy it again.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен 4957094495486095700 Mar 22, 2014

Feels, smells and tastes great. But dont take more than they advice. You can get nausea... I did. Then I followed their recommended amount and all was ok.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy Nov 17, 2013

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients). For the taste, this is probably one of the least desirable green blends when the company has many other green blends that taste a lot better. This is simply green blend mixed with a lot of stevia for taste. I find it too stevia-sweet for taste and it does take a while to get used to it. Check out my page for more reviews!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excelente

Отзыв оставлен 5184636740067934599 Oct 03, 2013

Excelente suplemento alimenticio y con muy buen sabor. Hace 6 meses que lo uso y creo que me ha ayudado a combatir los resfriados que antes tenia frecuentemente con cada cambio de estación.

Nice Product and easy on Stomach

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3086440 Sep 27, 2013

Good Product and certified organic

Great value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2496189 Nov 28, 2012

I love having this in the morning to start the day

the best!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1427486 Aug 23, 2012

even my 19 month old likes the taste - with the addition of blueberries and a banana

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good pricing, taste is okay

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1950608 Mar 15, 2012

For the very fair pricing I found this product very good. The taste is a little bit strange at first (it was my first greendrink), but I started to add citrone to it and now it tastes good.

Love this product!

Отзыв оставлен mountainpony Mar 07, 2012

We use this every day in smoothies as a family. It helps with energy and weight loss as well as just feeling better. I notice when we don't take it.

Позиции 1-10 из 16