Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Berry Drink Powder, 15 Individual Packets, 8 g Each

$16.64
$21.99
руб 846.58
Экономия: $5.35 (скидка 24%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Amazing grass

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2238424 Aug 07, 2011

Great tasting and nice to have the packets when I'm away from the home.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1940024 Feb 25, 2011

I really like the superior combination of ingredients in this packet. Gives you more energy and is very tasty as well. Nothing like I thought. I suggest this product to the majority of my clients.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

truly yummy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1528173 May 24, 2011

I love this first thing in the morning, when I am not awake and rady to measure...I open the packet and put it in my juice and it gives me the wakeup call I need!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great for on the Go!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2098235 Feb 08, 2010

Love the Berry Flavor! It's not overpowering and a nice change from the Original Grass! The packets are great for travel and bringing to work....I suggest buying the container for home use, of course! This is SuperFood, for sure....Amazing Grass sure packs in the nutrients and IHerb makes it affordable to have as a staple in your health arsenal!! :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

SUPER FOOD

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2782898 May 03, 2010

EXCELLENT , PERFECT SERVING,ON THE MOVE TO GO EXACT BLEND FOR YOUR BODY.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »