RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,420.56

₽1,937.37

Экономия: ₽516.80 (скидка 27%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2357810 Nov 09, 2007

This is my first "green drink" purchase. I mix it in a yogurt smoothie and have gotten quite use to the flavor. I have food allergies that tend to effect my skin. Within 1 week of using this product my skin has healed!! I still get an itchy rash if I eat a product with corn in it but the rash heals in a day or two compared to what use to take a month!! I will use this product forever!!! If it makes it so I can eat Frito's once a week, it's worth it's weight in gold!! I have told numerous family members about this product and have suggested they purchase it for their self. It really has helped my skin! Wonderful product!!!

Truely Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2430844 Aug 23, 2010

This is a true favorite in our family! We take a scoop every morning with apple juice, and everytime we feel low in energy. It's packed full with vitamins and superfoods (and organic too!)- we love it! Highly recommended!

Great green grass...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2124231 Apr 16, 2011

The best tasting green around. Has got a sweet fresh taste. The only con is that only 70% of the content is organic. The price, on the other hand, is unbeatable.

The Very Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2556799 Feb 10, 2011

This product is awesome in its effects. I have been using it for about two months now, it gives you a lasting energy boost. I use to drink 3 shots of espresso each morning, after drinking Green Super Food I have no desire or need for the coffee. Also I don't get sick when everyone around me is coming down with illnesses, including my wife. (she now drinks it). I started using this great product to help alkalize my PH, does that plus.

the exta booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1009388 Apr 04, 2008

Wow this is a product that I feel immediate results with. I play raquetball and do other sports and feel the extra boost when I need it. I like the ingredients and that the product serves as a detox of the body.

Fantastic Green Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2379412 Jun 30, 2008

This is the best tasting green product I've ever had and it seems to have raised my energy level.

Amazing Grass

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1559975 Nov 24, 2009

this is the best tasting wheat grass

Amazing Greens

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1774583 Jan 12, 2011

Fabulous. My 16yr old who is as active as any teen cant get enough and has his Amazing Green every day even when he would skip breakfast-not his Green Food!

Plain version

Отзыв оставлен TheBest Nov 01, 2011

Despite being the plain flavor version, this has a very very slight chocolate and mint flavor. It is pleasant.

Good but ........

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1355716 Dec 21, 2014

This is a good stuff but I had problems with it. Firstly, I had gas which would go to my right side and sometimes very painful. This is due to FOS. My body does not like FOS. I also had frequent headaches and a strange feeling of having a 'ball' on the top frontal side of my head (inside my head, like something was there). The moment I stopped taking this, all symptoms gone. Weird. Anyway it did make my stomach less acid. Whenever I belched/burped, I could feel that the taste was less acidic.

Позиции 1-10 из 82