RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,521.84

₽1,989.53

Экономия: ₽467.70 (скидка 24%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2309208 Mar 15, 2016

I really like everything about this product. It gives me good energy. It's not too "buzzy" either (as in too much energy).

Отзыв оставлен 5197396766703282996 Feb 25, 2016

Goood

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

tastes acceptable but not perfect

Отзыв оставлен 5670623297535588749 Dec 12, 2015

besides the good nutritional boost it's giving, it tastes acceptable but compared to other flavors it's way less enjoyable.

yes to AM green powder!

Отзыв оставлен SoftDlight Sep 10, 2015

I love this stuff. I especially noticed a difference when I had to go work at an office for a month. I’m usually used to working freelance at the comfort of my home and getting up every morning and going to work was getting a little hard. It was around this time that I started using this powder with my breakfast and I swear, I had more energy and was in the perfect mood to work. FYI, I usually can’t down a cup of juice with spirulina – I’m very picky when it comes to supplements/proteins that taste weird, but this Green powder is fine. Not the best taste but very drinkable (and you get more and more use to it with time). I recommend drinking it with juice instead of water. Would love to get the little packages as well so that I can bring them with me and add in my smoothies I order when I'm out.

Not bad but pricey

Отзыв оставлен 4839923227984656268 May 23, 2015

Not bad, drinkable. But pricey.

Good but ........

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1355716 Dec 21, 2014

This is a good stuff but I had problems with it. Firstly, I had gas which would go to my right side and sometimes very painful. This is due to FOS. My body does not like FOS. I also had frequent headaches and a strange feeling of having a 'ball' on the top frontal side of my head (inside my head, like something was there). The moment I stopped taking this, all symptoms gone. Weird. Anyway it did make my stomach less acid. Whenever I belched/burped, I could feel that the taste was less acidic.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

good

Отзыв оставлен 4905599981910496958 Sep 21, 2014

the delivery is fast, and the smell is good, try to use it to reduce my FSH level, hope it will work.

Veldig bra super greens

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2346287 Jun 20, 2014

Bra super green til en rimelig penge. Jeg blander den i litt eplejuice og vann og tilsetter spirulina. Denne blandingen drikker jeg hver morgen.

Great mix of everything

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3084942 Mar 26, 2014

So much goodness in here... I usually take the ingredients here separately: chlorella, spirulina, acai berry, flax - but it's great to have them all in one mix. Added it to my smoothie this morning with banana and yogurt and the taste was pretty good. Probably wouldn't drink it just with water, it's pretty strong "veggie-healthy" tasting.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Taste is good, not too earthy

Отзыв оставлен ManxKat Feb 02, 2013

Mixes well in my homemade kefir and not too earthy a taste either. Recommend!

Позиции 1-10 из 79