Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Amazing Grass, GreenSuperFood, Порошок для приготовления натурального напитка, 17 унций (480 г)

$38.34
$49.99
руб 1949.07
Экономия: $11.65 (скидка 23%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 181 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (50)
Сортировать по

Позиции 11-15 из 131

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

It Works!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1198861 Jan 05, 2009

This product helps balance body pH levels and when my pH level is balanced my rheumatoid arthritis, insomnia, and swollen sinuses are greatly improved.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Amazing, just as the name suggests

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1533600 Feb 28, 2014

These greens organic and palatable. What more could one ask for? I make a greens drink every morning with flax oil, almond milk, a bit of honey, and occasionally a tablespoon of powdered peanut butter.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Change in taste

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4812198796122043908 Aug 09, 2013

I have used this product before - both the original and chocolate flavors. I feel like the taste is different from before though - it has a much more prominent seaweed taste now that I dislike. I will be able to use it as long as it is mixed with lots of sweet bananas, but will have to stick to the chocolate flavor now. As for the iherb service - excellent as usual. I will continue to use this site to order products!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

should be used with caution

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1344400 Jun 30, 2014

please used with caution if you are on dialysis. Makes me very sick. as the taste goes - I find it too sweet. Mixing - you can taste the powder. I am going to stick with Just barley and Green Kamut by Pure Planet.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Tastes so good!!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2825125 Aug 15, 2010

I quit morning coffee lately, and substitute it with this amazing grass in soy milk. I make latte with it, warming soy milk in microwave (not too hot), adding amazing grass & frothing it with frother. Is me more energy all day!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 11-15 из 131

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »