| Russia

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Amazing Grass, GreenSuperFood, Порошок для приготовления натурального напитка, 17 унций (480 г)

Оценки Покупателей

Позиции 1-5 из 28

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

It is amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3026634 Sep 04, 2009

I am taking one star off for taste. I don't care for it. However, sometimes you have to just grin and bare it for the sake of feeling better and this product will make you feel better, and more energized. You just have to disguise the taste.

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1017130 Jan 26, 2012

Tastes good and is full of organic nutrients. I mix it with water or tea and a few other nutients in the morning and I'm good to go until about 3 hours later.

Effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3004322 Apr 17, 2012

I have noticed higher energy levels and better digestion. The big minus though is the taste: grass-like. So I dissolve it in apple juice. Overall, I recommend it.

amazing grass

Отзыв оставлен 5612973796637342821 Jul 06, 2012

I bought this for my daughter to try she works a lot of hours and very early in the morning,she has no time to eat right. She started drinking the amazing grass in a smoothie for breakfast,she says that she started noticing more energy building in her body as she continues to use the Amazing Grass.so far for her its made a big difference when she is all done with the first order the rating may well be up to a 5 star. We will definately be reordering.

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2496189 Mar 27, 2012

I've been looking for sometime for a product that would replace my favorite old green powder and finally, this is it!

Позиции 1-5 из 28