RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,598.95

₽4,515.87

Экономия: ₽916.92 (скидка 20%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Definitely worth buying!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy Nov 17, 2013

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients). The product contains 85mg caffeine per scoop. This is unlike a problem since it takes in its complex with other cofactors. Isolated caffeine are the ones which is truly harmful. For the taste, I find it pretty refreshing and it’s a first one of the kind for green blend. It has a mild sweet lemony lime taste with a hint of bitternes s. The taste works well as a standalone and is not suitable for mixing with other powders. It is grittier than other green blend from Amazing Gras s. This does give the energy boost as claimed and is good for an energy boost when needed (I mix 3-4 scoops each time). Note that this product comes with 100g les s than most of the other green blend for amazing gras s. Check out my page for more reviews!

AMAZING!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1302643 Apr 24, 2014

Very powerful and a lot of energy! I only take 1/16th of a teaspoon! There is a lot of caffeine in this product from the Green Tea! If your sensitive to caffeine; you'll have to make some adjustments!

Energy booster

Отзыв оставлен Nauplia Apr 25, 2014

I take one serving before my workout and it always boosts my energy, truly incredible. Plus it contains a lot of other healthy ingredients.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product, provides direct energy.

Отзыв оставлен 5196776541896986408 Aug 19, 2014

I use this product for half a year now and conclusion is: great taste, real provider of direct energy. Take into consideration that it stimulates the bowel.

Tastes good enough

Отзыв оставлен 5239592649912908252 Aug 28, 2014

My greatest challenge is always the taste of these things. This one is not bad

Awesome product!

Отзыв оставлен 5151006863133180134 Feb 06, 2014

This arrived promptly. The days that I take this (almost everyday) I have noticeably more concentration and feel like I have more energy. The days that I forget, I don't seem to be nearly productive or feel as capable of concentrating. Highly recommended!

Love this stuff

Отзыв оставлен 5374812079855731420 Jun 07, 2016

We (my husband and I) love this stuff, it tastes good, and is full of nutritional goodness as well as helps gives us a more natural caffeine kick in the morning with the match green tea, which also helps us keep regular

Delicious!

Отзыв оставлен 5307403807324674148 Jan 29, 2016

The taste is great! I mix it with water and it's awesome! I highly recommend this!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Literally LOADED with health giving super foods!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Mar 22, 2016

Like that this product is organic and that it is a great way to get your greens. Most people don't get enough greens in their daily diet so this is a good way to supplement what we might be missing out on. Has lots of vitamins too. Great that it is raw and gluten free too.

Позиции 1-9 из 9