Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Energy Lemon Lime Drink Powder, 15 Individual Packets, 7 g Each

$16.64
$21.99
руб 1145.34
Savings of: $5.35 (24% Off)
3.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-3 of 3 total

An Easy Way to Get Your Greens

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен bobm128 Jun 02, 2011

I bought this to drink at work to help me from snacking on unhealthy food. I find it helps curb my hunger in the morning between breakfast & lunch. I tastes like grass (green food taste) with a prominent lemony flavor. I don't mind the flavor, not great, but one of the better greens formulas I've tried. It mixes easily in my shaker but is a little gritty (not in a bad way, just noticeable). I don't know if it's helping my overall energy levels yet, too soon to tell I think, but I do feel the caffeine in it. I'm buying the other flavors (without caffeine) to drink in the afternoons. Give it a try.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love it

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1920687 Aug 02, 2011

taste good!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Really energizing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1206988 Oct 01, 2012

Dont like the taste that much but it works! Energizing, healthy drink that gets you through moments when you need it. It really gives you a boost and it's a multi vitamin at the Same time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-3 of 3 total