RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,523.06

₽1,982.49

Экономия: ₽459.43 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great protein powder

Отзыв оставлен DawnMellowship May 16, 2012

Love the taste of this and the high quality ingredients. I am a fan of Amazing Meal generally although they can be a bit pricey. I think it's worth it for a superior protein powder or meal replacement.

taste real good

Отзыв оставлен 5702904525160674692 Jul 21, 2012

I like the amazing meal products. I keep it to travel as well as a quick meal to tie me over betwee meals. It satisfies my cravings, I add either coconut milk or almond milk to it. and I use it either hot or with a few icecubes. It is like a dessert.my favorite is the chocolate.

Perfect for Fighting High Cholesterol & Glucose Levels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2864112 Sep 24, 2012

I always look for products to help reduce cholesterol. This one is a good source of greens. The maca chocolate is the best & healthiest on the planet, too. I also look at the sugar content since doctors recommend foods with less than 10 gms. of sugar. Not only is the sugar low, it's from Stevia. It's very gritty so buying the individual packets before investing in a whole canister is a good idea. I mix it with my tea & some ice. It's good with meals & as a replacement. It's now one of those products like acacia fiber, quinoa, & stevia that I always want in my pantry.

Amazing Grass!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1070083 Dec 29, 2009

This is the best ‘low-calorie,’ ‘low-sugar,’ and ‘low-sodium,’ snack included in my diet. It is a quick & easy drink to prepare, and is easily digested by the GI tract. This therefore may allow for a simpler uptake of vital nutrients, putting less stress on the body‘s numerous systems Also, an excellent source of protein.

Great pick me up!

Отзыв оставлен abbyiherb Apr 04, 2012

I love this product. I always feel like I got a nice spurt of energy after drinking it plus I like the fact that it's not high in sugar.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2726985 Nov 10, 2011

Nice taste.

Great for on the Go!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1874515 Jan 19, 2010

Love it. Tasty. Trying to convince my college student in the habit of taking them with him for a boost in between classes.

Coffee flavor

Отзыв оставлен 5488627066101969210 Oct 29, 2013

The taste is good and the powder mixed with milk is filling.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for adults,kids don't especially like

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1827741 Jul 17, 2011

My wife loves this flavor and mix,my 16yr old son says emphatically no,only reason for 3 stars

Позиции 1-9 из 9