RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Alvita Teas, Organic Holy Basil Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g) (Discontinued Item)

₽392.88
₽702.09
Экономия: ₽309.21 (скидка 44%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Holy Basil

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3018804 Dec 15, 2012

Known for calming the body which was my first goal, but find I really enjoy the taste. Nice to have a cup at night.

Alvita Holy Basil Tea is great for making a "Spiced Rum" Mocktail

Отзыв оставлен mirindalikethedrink Oct 30, 2013

I cannot say anything bad about Alvita Organic Holy Basil Tea! I had been reading about the benefits of Holy Basil tea (Tulsi tea) for a long time. I originally bought this product to help treat a bad case of halitosis with one of our family members. But, recently I was feeling bloated, run-down and sick so I ended up using the tea for myself. First of all, it is DELICIOUS! Secondly, it really does help to "de-bloat." Thirdly, it gives me a sense of well-being and calm after I drink it. My preschooler even loves it! Here is a recipe for a tea drink we made that ends up tasting like spiced and sweetened rum! Of course since it's made with Holy Basil tea it's caffeine and alcohol free, though! The value for money of Alvita Teas is unbeatable and that's why we will stick with this product. Holy Basil "Spiced Rum" Mocktail Ingredients: several small mandarin oranges (we use ones from South Africa), squeezed and strained for seeds 1-2 cups of Holy Basil tea, steeped for about 10-15 minutes with the remaining liquid pressed from the teabag a small amount of ice 2+ tablespoons of Manuka (or other) honey (to taste) Steps: Combine the squeezed mandarin orange juice and Holy Basil tea. Add enough ice to cool the mixture so that it is warm but not hot (this is essential if you are using Manuka honey). Add the Manuka (or other honey). Stir until all is dissolved. Add more ice as desired or place in freezer or refrigerator to cool to desired temperature. Drink and enjoy!

Love this

Отзыв оставлен 5506400924355035506 Nov 27, 2013

I got this tea for the help with calming adrenals. The taste took a little getting used to since I usually drink spicy or fruity teas but it did not take long for me to love it. I do feel like it is balancing or calming, more so than other herb teas I might drink. Worth trying if you're thinking about it. :)

Пожаловаться

Taste good, great to sip while winding down before bed.....

Отзыв оставлен 5161287621684962878 Mar 04, 2014

I've ordered this Alvita brand Holy Basil Tea twice & really enjoy the taste, aroma & calm soothing feeling this tea gives me. I find it best to sip on while winding down around bedtime.... I was gonna reorder but not in stock, I truly hope iherb gets more in & continues to carry this tea for a long time.....

Позиции 1-4 из 4