RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽423.91

₽530.05

Экономия: ₽106.14 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Ok all-around soap

Отзыв оставлен 5605975844288518311 Feb 19, 2016

A good all-around soap for allergic and sensitive skin. But if you are hyper allergic to perfume i would be careful. Not too sure if this is totally fragrance free.

All Terrain Wonder Wash Fragrance Free

Отзыв оставлен 5389943192072263898 Dec 17, 2014

Great for sensitive types.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The only liquid wash I need or use

Отзыв оставлен mitzi-c Feb 19, 2014

This item has effectively replaced all my shampoos, body soap, hand wash and even facial wash. It does foam up - Just use enough Wonder Wash + water and rub between your palms first, before applying to yourself. I am not sensitive to very much things so I guess that for most people like me, this product will do quite fine. I am truly pleased with this, as it cleans very well without drying out my skin (face/scalp/body). Does a better job than the Nutribiotic non-soap facial wash I am using. Weirdly, it may have also removed the need for me to use anti-dandruff shampoo anymore....

Awesome!!

Отзыв оставлен 4670648094513900441 Feb 16, 2014

Good for delicate areas, as make up remover or just for the shower. Use it for anything!!

好用而且便宜

Отзыв оставлен organic-skin-care Oct 05, 2013

泡沫丰富,又没有香味,很好用的,价格又便宜。可能就是因为这么好吧,所以总是缺货,很难买得到哦。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

WONDERFUL ALL-IN-ONE SOAP!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Отзыв оставлен SassySingaporean Apr 22, 2013

I'm really gushing about this as it performed it's job over and above my expectations. Not only did it lather well, my family felt clean after using it and it had a very mild gentle fragrance. It felt wonderful knowing that very natural ingredients were in it and that we were not showering in a loadful of chemicals. I used it for laundry as well on a camping and overseas trip and it removed stains and clothes were clean. It's a GREAT ALL_IN_ONE SOAP. I only ever need to bring this on any trip for the whole family - shampoo, soap and laundry. I also used it to wash dishes!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

great all purpose soap

Отзыв оставлен 4926804687124703595 Nov 26, 2012

Has a very nice "soft" texture to it, pleasant to use and effective.

Love the Clean "Scent" of Fragrance-Free

Отзыв оставлен rabbit Jul 03, 2012

This is a really nice fragrance-free, all-purpose soap. You can wash from head to toe in this stuff. It's free of harsh chemicals which is great for people with sensitive skin. It's also convenient to take on camping trips because it's mild ingredients won't harm the environment. I also like how it smells. There are no perfumes or fragrances in this, but it has a pleasant clean scent - kind of like the soap used in blowing bubbles for kids. One downside is that the liquid itself is a little thin and not very concentrated at all.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600024 Feb 16, 2012

Cleans well, concentrated so we don't go through it so fast, and raesonably priced.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1338592 Nov 18, 2011

I tried this soap as body wash and as a shampoo. It was good as a body wash and good enough as a shampoo.But I think that I won't use it for every day. I'll keep this all purpose soap for trips .

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным