RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

All Terrain, Herbal Armor, Insect Repellent, Deet- Free Lotion, 4 fl oz (120 ml) (Discontinued Item)

₽380.37
₽529.34
Экономия: ₽148.97 (скидка 28%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 24 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (7)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Great repellent!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3126767 Jul 10, 2008

If there's a flying biter within 10 miles it will find me. I've always hated the chemical sprays and lotions. This herbal formual is fantastic! I'm in Southwest Florida and I can actually work in my yard again. Stops noseeums too!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A lotion, not spray

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1751126 Jun 24, 2010

This works okay, but it is a lotion, not a spray. Therefore you have to use a lot to cover your body. Even though it is all natural, I want a simple spray so I can cover my body with just a touch of liquid.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

DEET FREE - WOULD HAVE LIKED ODOR FREE

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1424748 Jul 09, 2008

We used this product once and it was horrible. I thought DEET FREE would be a priority for my daughter, but the smell was overwhelming. It made our eyes water and since I have asthma, it triggered a need for my inhaler. WILL NEVER ORDER THIS ITEM AGAIN.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

herbal armor

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2771747 Jun 12, 2011

works great - no deet - and the price is right. we have been buying this for years.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2934620 Jun 30, 2009

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »