Впервые в iHerb?!

All Terrain, Herbal Armor, Insect Repellent, Deet- Free Lotion, 4 fl oz (120 ml) (Discontinued Item)

руб 270.41
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (7)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great repellent!

Posted by Reviewer3126767 on Jul 10, 2008

If there's a flying biter within 10 miles it will find me. I've always hated the chemical sprays and lotions. This herbal formual is fantastic! I'm in Southwest Florida and I can actually work in my yard again. Stops noseeums too!

A lotion, not spray

Posted by Reviewer1751126 on Jun 24, 2010

This works okay, but it is a lotion, not a spray. Therefore you have to use a lot to cover your body. Even though it is all natural, I want a simple spray so I can cover my body with just a touch of liquid.

DEET FREE - WOULD HAVE LIKED ODOR FREE

Posted by Reviewer1424748 on Jul 09, 2008

We used this product once and it was horrible. I thought DEET FREE would be a priority for my daughter, but the smell was overwhelming. It made our eyes water and since I have asthma, it triggered a need for my inhaler. WILL NEVER ORDER THIS ITEM AGAIN.

herbal armor

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Jun 12, 2011

works great - no deet - and the price is right. we have been buying this for years.

good

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Jun 30, 2009

good

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »