Alba SPF 15 Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1800038 on Apr 11, 2009

I used this for the first time in Hawaii and just recently used it on the beaches of Florida. I absolutely love this product - love the smell, love how it feels on my skin, love how it protects from sunburn and how it conditions the skin. I've always hated sunscreens (and I've tried them all) and don't use them - until I tried this one.

No blue face!

Posted by Reviewer2628989 on Aug 15, 2010

Sometimes sunblock with titanium dioxide or zinc oxide can give the skin a bluish tinge, and leave white marks on collars/clothes. This one doesn't do that, which I appreciate-- perhaps it's because it has a chemical block also. The scent is sweet but nice and doesn't linger too long, and it goes on easily. It seems to moisturize better than other sunblocks, so in the summer I use it alone, without another moisturizing product. Easy-breezy!

Avoidable chemicals included

Posted by djsoma on Jun 28, 2011

Despite describing itself natural sunscreen, there's a few toxic chemical ingredients used in the formula, the fragrance being the most hazardous. After learning this I can't really use the cream anymore. Better go with Aubrey Organics or Badger sunscreens since they have much better safety scores.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Sep 08, 2009

I love this sunscreen! I have tried other natural sunscreens and they were thick and smelled bad and left a residue on the skin. This spf smells AMAZING and spreads like any coppertone or other toxic chemical sunscreen. All-natural and smells sooo good.

exellent

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Dec 18, 2009

exellent sublock, all natural and it really works

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1365866 on Aug 02, 2011

Second time that I have bought this. I really like it. Good sun protection and feels natural.

Uohhh!!

Posted by Reviewer3035986 on Aug 02, 2011

I love love love product! :D

Average Product

Posted by Reviewer1395997 on Oct 19, 2011

Like the scent of it, but leaves a sticky film on my skin. Because of that, good for days at the beach or sports, but not suitable for daily use.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on Mar 11, 2012

non greasy, feels natural, good protection and smells good.

best protection!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Aug 31, 2011

I never get a sunburn with this! and the "white film" on the skin is almost non-existent!!!!!