Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Alacer, растворимый шипучий витамин C со вкусом лимона, 1000 мг, 30 пакетов по 9.3 г каждый

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (14)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 38 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Taste is ok but

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3086304 Aug 24, 2012

The taste is ok but I don't think it helps me. Therefore I am not taking it anymore.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Almost Daily - high in B vits, but no gag effect

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен LantauMama Jun 11, 2013

Vitamin B smells make me gag, apparently this is quite common, but this product has a lot of B vitamins and does not have that effect at all - in fact a doctor recommended it to my friend for the same reason (and she can't take multi vitamins if they have B in it either for the same reason). I used to take this every day, and go up to 4x a day when I was feeling unwell. Now I take it less often, but when I need it I feel it is very effective. I always take it when I travel, usually two a day. The taste is quite mellow.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1807321 Oct 09, 2009

I like knowing I am getting 100omg of Vit C a day when I drink this. Not a strong flavor, but adds a little something to plain water.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

get up and go

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3092384 Sep 01, 2009

what a great way to get your vit C, and so easy to travel with. Just pour into your bottle of water when your traveling.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Summer Cooler

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Jasmine44 Jun 05, 2010

I read a review of Emergen-C with a recipe using Cranberry Juice & decided to try it. I mix 4-6 Tablespoons of concentrated Cranberry or Pomegranate juice to a quart of fresh clean & cold water, add a packet of Emergen-C & sometimes a lemon wedge or sprig of fresh mint; we find a nice shady spot & enjoy! This can be made glass by glass or the amounts of juice & Emergen-C can be adjusted to taste. After a break with this drink we are good to go again, not sugared out & ready for a nap.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 38 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »