RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Alacer, Emergen-C, Joint Health, Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix, Tangerine, 30 Packets, 9.3 g Each

₽845.24
₽1,107.73
Экономия: ₽262.49 (скидка 24%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 23 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Alacer Emergen-C Works!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1445623 Sep 25, 2009

Several months ago a health advisor recommended that I take Emergen-C Joint Health Formula to help repair some lost cartilage in my knees and restore some flexibility. He was specific about my using this brand. In that time I have become more flexible and noticed results in one month, as he had mentioned I would. I mix the contents in water and take on an empty stomach twice a day. My advisor also recommended taking this with Boswellia, a capsule designed for better joint health. This duo appears to be working for me.

Alacer Emergen-C, Joint Health Formula

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1484348 Oct 19, 2009

My husband has trouble swallowing pills, he has horrible arthritis, and this seems to do the trick... Thanks!

Love This Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2064524 Oct 21, 2009

I've been using Emergen-C for a long time. It's a great way to get your C when you're on the go, because it mixes so easily with water. I like to mix a packet of Tangerine with a packet of Raspberry in a bottle of water. The two flavors are great together. I like the fizz, too, especially because I used to drink sodas and miss the fizz (but not the toxic ingredients) so it's nice to have a tasty soda-like drink that you can feel good about. Emergen-C is great any time of day and a good way to keep your C levels high 24/7. I keep a few packets in my handbag as well as in my car. And if you are traveling on a plane or a ship, especially during cold & flu season, the extra C will help protect you from any bugs going around.

Alacer, Emergen-C Joint Health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2869342 Dec 11, 2009

Works well to alleviate pain and restores mobility in joints. Keep up the good work Iherb.

Thanks for the relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1005068 Apr 27, 2010

This works, aches and pains in joints go away

Позиции 1-5 из 19