RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽619.80

₽910.81

Экономия: ₽291.02 (скидка 32%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Effective and sugar-free

Отзыв оставлен 4854902752449295482 Sep 27, 2013

This stuff doesn't taste the greatest, although it's not terrible tasting either. Best thing about it is that it's sugar-free and only stevia is added (no other artificial sweeteners). Convenient pouches, as well -- easy to take on long hikes or bike rides.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Electro Mix

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1994618 Jul 22, 2009

This product is fine. I wish they still had the larger packets that you could use in a gallon of water.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Electrotyte replacement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1615889 Aug 01, 2009

good drink to keep handy during strenuous exercise or very hot days. electrolyte Replacement with rehydration effective. Can help decrease night time leg cramps. Handy for travel. Would like single-serving package also.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Taste is mild

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2834180 Sep 14, 2009

Used this product for 15 days and it is helping with my muscle spasms, so I like that even though the taste isn't that great. I mix it with another flavor and it is drinkable. I will continue to use it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1409266 May 20, 2010

I love this product. I drink this when I'm working out, mix a packet with my water and I'm ready to go. Prefer this to other electro drinks that contain a lot of sugar.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great Workout Drink

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1550058 Mar 02, 2010

I use the product to flavor the water I take to the gym. It tastes better than GatorAid and works just as well with less sodium and calories.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great sugar-free good-for-you product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2722444 Jan 05, 2012

This is a good product. Good value. Much better than having a sugar-filled drink.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Una buena agua con sabor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2731847 Jan 08, 2013

Es un buen sustituto de otras marcas cargadas de azúcares. La compré por eso y no esta mal. Es como beber agua con sabor a lima.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-8 из 8