RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Avoid this product - It does nothing

Отзыв оставлен 5054980391608448407 Apr 13, 2016

After using 4 months i am giving up on this product. The only thing it does is make your wallet lighter, nothing else. I lost my good sleep due to this product. I can't sleep deep anymore and wake up very tired. The powder is not mixing well in cold water. Other than loosing money and my good sleep i can't say more than it never helped me in anything else. I work out regularly but feel no change. I feel constantly tired during days due to bad sleep. Too bad that i need to put a star. I wish the system could offer Negative star. Avoid this product and save your money.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Helps me to sleep soundly

Отзыв оставлен CaseyLamb Mar 31, 2015

Glad that I have this and I never slept so soundly for such a long time.

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3348372 Aug 11, 2014

love this product! best on the market so far. another great product stocked by iherb!

Losing Weight

Отзыв оставлен 5072485877448246179 May 31, 2014

This is a super product. It helps me sleep, have lots of energy and I'm losing weight without changing my diet. In fact, I have to remind myself when it's time to eat. I've only been taking Ageless for a month. Anxious to see what month 2 will bring.

Miracle

Отзыв оставлен 5575828337395036397 Dec 05, 2013

have fallen in luv with this so much!!! frenz all saying that my skin has improved a lot ... skin more radiant , supple and rejuvenated!! great !! can't live without!!!

Mixed, but beneficial

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2383084 Mar 07, 2012

The undeniably positive effects I have experienced so far (libido, energy etc) are similar to taking Amino acid supplements such as L-Arginine and L-Lysine etc. As for whether there has been any stimulus of HGH production, I don't know. I will continue taking this product and monitor my response, it has so far been only just over a month so maybe too early to tell in terms of HGH claimed benefits. One negative is that I have not noticed any sleep benefits and I also note that the manufacturer didn't respond to a call and email requesting a small amount of further information.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2320735 Feb 25, 2011

good product I bought for my grandmother

Made no difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2754236 Dec 25, 2010

I could determine no discernible difference from using this product.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

satisfying

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1933472 Aug 25, 2010

I´m fully satisfied with the product. Unfortunately one package with 2 volumes of Ultramax didn´t reach me and it was impossible to find out where they landed. I hope in the future will not happen.

Why sugar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2927955 Jul 14, 2010

I do feel better since taking this product, but the amount of sugar, especially right before going to bed is disturbing to me. I wish the company would change to stevia, or leave it unsweetened. I'm going to switch to the capsules, as it does work for me.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным