RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

won't go without it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1007632 Jul 20, 2009

This product really is very helpful in many areas. I sleep very soundly and wake up feeling refreshed. It tastes great. I am getting leaner, so I feel my workouts are more effective while using it than previously. I feel that it may be balancing my hormones. It is really well worth taking.

helps with sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3060990 Apr 20, 2009

I love this product! Its great for helping me sleep along with cal/mag supplement right before bed. It also makes me feels very alert the next morning with more energy, the old bad part is you need to take a break from it 2 days a week and those days are pretty hard.

Better than secretagogue gold

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1315764 Jun 01, 2009

I have tried secretagogue gold, but ultramax gold is definitely a better product. I jump out of bed every morning and feel energize the whole day. I am ordering more from iHerbs. Fast shipping and good pricing.

So far so good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1075303 Jun 26, 2009

This seems to be helping restore my sleep patterns, it is a very good formulation.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Amazing increase in IGF-1 levels!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1591045 Apr 16, 2010

This is a great formulation for anti-aging! My blood tests for IGF-1 prior to utilizing this product were low. After supplementing with this product for one month... my new blood tests confirmed a substantial increase in my blood serum levels of IGF-1. This combination of amino acids and nutrients is an excellent addition to your anti-aging regimen. Tastes good too!

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002420 Jan 11, 2009

has some sugar, but it's good to take in moderation. All 3 products they make are really excellent.

Why sugar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2927955 Jul 14, 2010

I do feel better since taking this product, but the amount of sugar, especially right before going to bed is disturbing to me. I wish the company would change to stevia, or leave it unsweetened. I'm going to switch to the capsules, as it does work for me.

HGH

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3264282 Mar 16, 2008

On this product I must say I dislike the weekends now. It says take for five days and then skip two days, repeat. So, I take it during the week and skip the weekend days. I used to wake up many times during the night, tossing and turning, but on ultramax I almost always wake up only when my alarm goes off in the morning. It makes me sleep like a baby and I love it. The first couple days it took me a minute to jump out of bed, but now I pop out of bed in the morning and feel like a champ. Great stuff.

Ageless Foundation Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2061080 Feb 04, 2009

Great product great service by I Herb! If you want to feel great and full of energy this product will prove its' value! immediately better sleeping patterns, phenominal recuperation from work or sports injuries, feel 21 life-long! I'm sold on this and I herbs great deals!

You have to try it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2997564 Mar 25, 2009

This is a great product as well, I really like the taste. Follow the directions only take it at night. I took it during the day and I found myself getting really tired.

Позиции 1-10 из 38