RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,572.88

₽2,184.55

Экономия: ₽611.68 (скидка 28%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Magnesium essential mineral

Отзыв оставлен 5713049330403643153 Apr 24, 2016

I was looking for a magnesium malate with as few fillers as possible. This one didn't contain Stearic Acid or Magnesium Stearate, so I tried this brand.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен aaronash Dec 13, 2015

The best way to absorb magnesium is topically, but it's certainly good to send some through your system internally to keep things moving. If you're not having regular bowel movements, this will help that happen. I was pretty clogged up, so it takes me 4-5 capsules before I notice any difference.

Magnesium Malate

Отзыв оставлен karishma Sep 30, 2015

This helps me with aches and pain and soothes muscles. What's also good is that it does not contain magnesium stearate or stearic acid.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Mag Malate Renew is a Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Mar 17, 2015

Appreciate that this Mag Malate Renew is a fully reacted magnesium malate. It provides the essential mineral magnesium along with malic acid. This dietary supplement is also 100% vegetarian.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

mag malate renew

Отзыв оставлен 5670250706664438962 Jan 19, 2015

seems to work well

Best Magnesium Capsules.

Отзыв оставлен 5625657342130073188 Oct 22, 2014

We have been trying to up our magnesium after showing some signs of deficiency. We love that this does not contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate! I think it is worth the extra cost to have a high quality product without unwanted fillers. We use this with MAGNESIUM OIL SPRAY!! Magnesium oil spray has made a HUGE difference, I think after the bottles of this are used up, we will stick to topical magnesium oil as our only mag supplement. We have read that magnesium oil does in weeks what magnesium capsules does in months. ..........Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to read my other reviews

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4733885977040983541 Feb 10, 2014

This is my favorite magnesium, if I mix with orange juice, my children take it without any complain. I give it with P5P. The capsules doesn't contain any fillers and it has much better taste (sour) then magnesium glycinate (which is so disgusting).

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

no magnesium stearate

Отзыв оставлен aestheticmedicalreviews Aug 14, 2013

Works well with vitamin d and K2 - has removed my chocolate cravings which i presume was due to magnesium defficiency. Is helping to fix my osteoporosis/arthritis. After a few weeks of this i can finally also take calcium supplements without pain. Causes no stomach upset and best of all no nasty magnesium stearate. I take this before bed.

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным