RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Classic Series, Mag Malate Renew, 120 Veggie Caps

₽1,453.76
₽2,019.12
Экономия: ₽565.35 (скидка 28%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

no magnesium stearate

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен aestheticmedicalreviews Aug 14, 2013

Works well with vitamin d and K2 - has removed my chocolate cravings which i presume was due to magnesium defficiency. Is helping to fix my osteoporosis/arthritis. After a few weeks of this i can finally also take calcium supplements without pain. Causes no stomach upset and best of all no nasty magnesium stearate. I take this before bed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best Magnesium Capsules.

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5625657342130073188 Oct 22, 2014

We have been trying to up our magnesium after showing some signs of deficiency. We love that this does not contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate! I think it is worth the extra cost to have a high quality product without unwanted fillers. We use this with MAGNESIUM OIL SPRAY!! Magnesium oil spray has made a HUGE difference, I think after the bottles of this are used up, we will stick to topical magnesium oil as our only mag supplement. We have read that magnesium oil does in weeks what magnesium capsules does in months. ..........Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to read my other reviews

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

5*

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4733885977040983541 Feb 10, 2014

This is my favorite magnesium, if I mix with orange juice, my children take it without any complain. I give it with P5P. The capsules doesn't contain any fillers and it has much better taste (sour) then magnesium glycinate (which is so disgusting).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Mag Malate Renew is a Great Product!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Mar 17, 2015

Appreciate that this Mag Malate Renew is a fully reacted magnesium malate. It provides the essential mineral magnesium along with malic acid. This dietary supplement is also 100% vegetarian.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

mag malate renew

Отзыв оставлен 5670250706664438962 Jan 19, 2015

seems to work well

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 5