RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,811.59

₽2,322.55

Экономия: ₽510.96 (скидка 22%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3143958 Dec 23, 2012

I'm so sorry two customers got a bad batch or bottles. Mine is 2014 expiration and very fresh. I don't normally take the time to review products and I use I Herb all the time. This product doesn't deserve such a low rating. These are two key supplements in one and recommended in Dr Mark Hyman's book "Blood Sugar Solutions" for detoxification. I'm reordering.

Good for Healthy Metabolism

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2752777 May 17, 2013

This product is definitely much better than the ratings would imply. I take one capsule a day with my morning meal and it gives me more energy throughout the day. The two negative reviews below mention capsule contents shrinking and a certain smell to the capsules. I have experienced this as well. But neither issue has caused me any alarm or seemed to affect the efficacy of the product.

Enhancing Supplement

Отзыв оставлен 5562292437899065001 Jun 14, 2014

this product has enhanced the cognitive improving effects of Lypo-Spheric G S H and I am confident and not anxious about my continuing pathway.

NAC + R-Lipoic = Awesome combo

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3343479 Sep 25, 2012

NAC + R-Lipoic = Awesome combo This type of lipoic, in particular, is an excellent product and is one of the very most important supplements anyone can take. The patent holder, Geronova, has amazing alternatives on their site that are even better, such as liquid potassium-R-lipoic. Hey iHerb - please carry the full Geronova product line!

Best Form of Lipoic Acid

Отзыв оставлен 5335535286613195927 Feb 27, 2015

The capsules are green and easy to spot if you have other pills in a pill box. R is the best form of lipoic acid. It is hard to find R lipoic acid and NAC is one pill with this dosage and without bad fillers.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

capsules have a very strong smell

Отзыв оставлен 5176249134922169145 Oct 26, 2016

These capsules have a very strong, very bad smell! I have no idea whether or not they should smell so bad? As an experiment I bought R-Lipoic Acid and NAC separately from different brands and neither of the two ingredients had any smell individually. I tend to think we have a sense of smell for a reason and so could not bring myself to take these tablets. I've given them 2 stars as I don't know whether or not the strong smell is because the product I received has 'gone off' or if the smell is supposed to be there (otherwise it would be a 1). Although until I hear otherwise I'm going to rely on my sense of smell and buy these ingredients from different manufacturers in products that don't stink. Seems a sensible approach.

Позиции 1-6 из 6