Customer Reviews

About Time, Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla, 2 lbs (908 g)

$45.66
$59.99
руб 1630.23
Savings of: $14.33 (24% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Fantastic!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by foodonamission From Canada on Dec 09, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

This is my third flavour of About Time Whey and just like the rest I love this product too! It's easily digestible, has a great flavour that you can drink on it's own but also compliments fruit or green smoothies wonderfully!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Compromised Packaging

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5405229433975961942 on Jul 29, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

While I was extremely impressed with the speed of delivery of my products, I was surprised to find my protein powder chalking out the side of the container before it had even been unscrewed. When I removed the top, the foam seal was broken and the protein powder was everywhere. I'm concerned as to whether my protein has been compromised with Lord knows what and whether the product is still fresh. This is my first purchase on this website, and I'm pretty disappointed and would like a replacement container. I've already referred another person to this website and hope they don't receive the same experience. If this mistake is rectified, then I will gladly be a return customer due to all other aspects of purchase being satisfactory. UPDATE: I emailed customer service regarding the packaging of the protein powder. A representative responded to my complaint very quickly and had already shipped a replacement container. I received it 2 days later and have been very pleased with this batch of About Time. Thank you I-Herb for standing by your products!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives