Abkit, NatureWorks, Swedish Bitters, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml)

руб 607.81
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

abkit,natureworks,swedish bitters

Posted by Reviewer1991102 From Australia on Dec 23, 2011

this product upset my stomach and made me feel ill for days after taking it

Recommended by my Nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer1881556 From New York on Aug 23, 2010

According to my Nutritional Counselor, this product is the best on the market.

Swedish Bitters

Posted by Reviewer1964098 From California on Aug 19, 2009

Great for digestion! I have taken this on and off over many years. And the price is terrific.

Could not use

Posted by Reviewer1805007 From California on Oct 05, 2008

Need to be careful with using some of these products. I am not saying this is a bad product, but it was inappropriate for me. After using for a sahort time I had to quit as I had some reflux problems which I never had before. After i stopped using it did go away. Take care!!

Пожаловаться

Immediate relief of bloating / sour stomach. Mild overnight constipation aid.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 From Arizona on Sep 21, 2010

This product has amazingly fast results for an "upset tummy". Yes, it does have a strong taste that is alcohol based, though along with the herbal ingredients it's sort of warming and refreshing. Once I became aware of its benefits, the taste is okay for me and I drink it undiluted! I believe it may be helping me to fend off colds as well.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »