Впервые в iHerb?!

Abkit, NatureWorks, шведская горькая настойка, 8.45 жидких унций (250 мл)

руб 693.89
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Cynthia

Posted by Reviewer2309013 on Jul 20, 2008

A friend had introduced me to Swedish Bitters. She uses it often for various ailments & gave me some. I have Lupus an autoimune disease & found that taking the bitters has helped. Also has helped with IBS,irritable bowel syndrome.

swedish bitters

Posted by Reviewer2523390 on Jan 13, 2011

I have used swedish bitters for many years, taken each day as a liver and gall bladder tonic. I have used it for chicken pox, great for taking the itch out. Gall bladder pain, as a hot poultice. 2 tlbsps for over indulgence, ie hangover.

Пожаловаться

Instant relief from upset stomach

Posted by Reviewer3143927 on Mar 24, 2011

This provides instant relief for an upset stomach. It can also provide relief (not instant, at least not in my case), for constipation. Yes, they're bitter, but in a weird way, that's part of the appeal. This tonic feels warm and healing as you swallow it. I'm going to start taking these bitters with me when I travel to ward off any stomach bugs.

helps liver/digestion

Posted by Reviewer3215386 on Nov 21, 2009

I took a whole bottle of this product, but I was not sure if it was working. After taking a break from it for a month or so, I started a new bottle and almost immediately had a "liver breakthrough". My liver/gallbladder felt sore, like it was "cleansing" for 3-4 days. I feel better, and my digestion and bowels are better, too.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1127674 on Aug 17, 2009

I cn always depend on this product for regularity.