Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Abkit, NatureWorks, шведская горькая настойка, 8.45 жидких унций (250 мл)

$16.91
$23.49
руб 875.13
Экономия: $6.58 (скидка 28%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 46 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 45

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Cynthia

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2309013 Jul 20, 2008

A friend had introduced me to Swedish Bitters. She uses it often for various ailments & gave me some. I have Lupus an autoimune disease & found that taking the bitters has helped. Also has helped with IBS,irritable bowel syndrome.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Instant relief from upset stomach

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3143927 Mar 24, 2011

This provides instant relief for an upset stomach. It can also provide relief (not instant, at least not in my case), for constipation. Yes, they're bitter, but in a weird way, that's part of the appeal. This tonic feels warm and healing as you swallow it. I'm going to start taking these bitters with me when I travel to ward off any stomach bugs.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

swedish bitters

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2523390 Jan 13, 2011

I have used swedish bitters for many years, taken each day as a liver and gall bladder tonic. I have used it for chicken pox, great for taking the itch out. Gall bladder pain, as a hot poultice. 2 tlbsps for over indulgence, ie hangover.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

helps liver/digestion

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3215386 Nov 21, 2009

I took a whole bottle of this product, but I was not sure if it was working. After taking a break from it for a month or so, I started a new bottle and almost immediately had a "liver breakthrough". My liver/gallbladder felt sore, like it was "cleansing" for 3-4 days. I feel better, and my digestion and bowels are better, too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Give your digestion a boost

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654938 Apr 07, 2010

If you like digestion and nice poops, this stuff will help you kick it up a notch.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 45

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »