RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽471.63

₽654.38

Экономия: ₽182.75 (скидка 28%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

great lower denture adhesive!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3296176 Jul 06, 2009

all the warnings about how many problems lower dentures create are solved with these adhesive strips, they last all day, dentures do not move and you do not swallow all that gook from otc adhesives

Perfection!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2999812 Jul 24, 2009

Product actually does work. None of the store brand can compare.

Hang in there.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2171025 Aug 08, 2009

Great for the lowers, held when others wouldn't hold. No ooze, no taste and held for the whole day +.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I would definitely recommend this product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2296259 Aug 16, 2009

This is an amazing product. I hope they never discontinue this product. The company is speedy with delivery. Thank you Iherb for offering this wonderful product and getting it to the customer so quick.

Secure strips

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3229520 Feb 27, 2010

I was amazed a how quickly the order was processed.Will definatily order from again. And te strips are a great product.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен 5234910035045203227 Jul 24, 2014

This is wonderful......it works for one whole day at a time....excellent!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Secure Denture Adhesive Strips for upper plates.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1586683 Jul 03, 2010

Every add I've seen for the denture strips says they are for use with the lower plates. They do a pretty good job there, not perfect, but better than most adhesives. Where I think they truly shine is on the uppers. My upper plate has alway given me problems with pain when I bite down on something hard or tough. The strips totally eliminated that, and I can generally leave them (the uppers) in for up to two days. Use the little piece(s) of strip trimmings across the rear of the plate for extra holding power.

Sticks

Отзыв оставлен 5290982500061881519 Oct 23, 2013

I've been using these for several years and they work better than the tube pastes for lower dentures.They are more resistant too drinks and most foods.

A-Vogel-Secure-Denture-Adhesive-Comfort-Strips-15-Strips

Отзыв оставлен 5265890451191791127 Jun 21, 2014

I found the strips comfortable but after eating the paste oozes out and I find it very uncomfortable to the extent I have to remove it immediately.

try these -you'll like them