Boxberry: $4.00 за доставку заказов от $60.00!

A Vogel, Molkosan, Original, 500 ml

руб 1085.00
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3336408 on Nov 11, 2010

This product was given to me by a friend who lives in the UK like me she has digestive issues and it is truly the best product for my reflux.

Molkosan

Posted by 4967661778366283682 on May 13, 2014

I have used this product for over 25 years....Its great if you are having problems in the gut....I also use it when I have had to much suger..it instantly kills the overload and if you use it every morning and evening for 2 weeks it stops the cravings...I also use it if you have a pimple or need to clean oily parts of the face.. I always have a bottle of Molkosan in the house...if you find it hard to drink straight then I add it to some warm water...

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I don't mind the taste, I dilute about 2 tablespoons into quarter glass of warm water and drink at once (usually with my digestive enzymes and bile supplements) before a meal. This has no negative side effects on my digestion, I find that it helps to aid digestion and break down foods better. I used to get chronic gall bladder spasms and unpredictable bloating after eating certain foods (even home cooked). I prefer to drink at once because of the acidity as I have weak enamel, always rinse your mouth after drinking! I think it is better to drink this with cool temperature liquids, as heat will enhance the acidity of the supplement. I don't mind the taste, a little tart and astringent, but a palatable acquired taste with good health benefits. I'm not a big dairy eater, so I probably lack a lot of enzymes in my diet, this is a good way to fortify.

appreciation

Posted by Reviewer1664694 on Nov 16, 2008

Thank you for offering this real quality product. I al;so appreciated the low mailing cost.

A Vojgel Molkosan

Posted by Reviewer2539460 on Dec 24, 2008

I like this product and will buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »