RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,106.06
₽1,106.86
Экономия: ₽0.79 (скидка 0%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

rhodiola , who knew . what an amazing herb.

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2482370 Oct 02, 2010

I have personally had great results with this herb. It should be better known. I took it for neurotransmitter boost, which works, but didn't know all the benefits from taking it.Rhodiola Helps your thyroid, energy, strength, stamina, stress and anxiety benifits. But one result I was not expecting came in the bedroom.Wow!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Thumbs up!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2229704 Feb 24, 2011

I've been on this product for 12 months. It has really helped my Chronic Fatigue. I was once told I'd never work full-time again. But guess what I do! and do Uni through distance education as well as raising teenage children with my husband. I just feel alive. I had reason to go off it for several weeks and I can honestly say my body missed it. It's just that little bit of support my body needs. I'm really happy with this product. Sue

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

No anti-depressants needed

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2437250 Jul 14, 2010

I had severe depression (along with fibromyalgia) and my naturopath doctor put me on Thorne Research Rhodiloa. I'm feeling great! I'm so glad I didn't go back onto an anti-depressant drug that makes you "drugged" all day. Rhodiola makes you relaxed and content without feeling drugged at all.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Doctor Recommended

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2857950 Sep 21, 2009

My wife's doctor specifically recommended Thorne Research Rhodiola. Rhodiola is an adaptogen used for centuries in Europe and Asia as a tonic to increase energy and vitality. Thorne is the best I've tried.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good Product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2752503 Feb 16, 2012

I take 2-3 capsules a day and have noticed a big improvement in my mood. My ND was having me take this for minor depression and I definatly notice a difference!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »