Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Thorne Research, Родиола, 60 вегетарианских капсул

руб 836.05
Экономия: $0.00 (скидка 0%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 14 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 14

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

rhodiola , who knew . what an amazing herb.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2482370 Oct 02, 2010

I have personally had great results with this herb. It should be better known. I took it for neurotransmitter boost, which works, but didn't know all the benefits from taking it.Rhodiola Helps your thyroid, energy, strength, stamina, stress and anxiety benifits. But one result I was not expecting came in the bedroom.Wow!!!

Пожаловаться

Not sure if Rhodiola is for me

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2728133 Jul 29, 2010

Initially I felt a boost in mood& energy from this but being an adaptogen perhaps it adapted into my body telling it after a few weeks I didn't need it because then I became tired& felt more lethargic. I bought this to help with energy & mood, I reckon this product is good although I feel it has different effects on everybody because it's purpose is to adapt. Will be trying Picamilon & likely that with 5htp to aid with sleep & mood.

No anti-depressants needed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2437250 Jul 14, 2010

I had severe depression (along with fibromyalgia) and my naturopath doctor put me on Thorne Research Rhodiloa. I'm feeling great! I'm so glad I didn't go back onto an anti-depressant drug that makes you "drugged" all day. Rhodiola makes you relaxed and content without feeling drugged at all.

Doctor Recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2857950 Sep 21, 2009

My wife's doctor specifically recommended Thorne Research Rhodiola. Rhodiola is an adaptogen used for centuries in Europe and Asia as a tonic to increase energy and vitality. Thorne is the best I've tried.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2229704 Feb 24, 2011

I've been on this product for 12 months. It has really helped my Chronic Fatigue. I was once told I'd never work full-time again. But guess what I do! and do Uni through distance education as well as raising teenage children with my husband. I just feel alive. I had reason to go off it for several weeks and I can honestly say my body missed it. It's just that little bit of support my body needs. I'm really happy with this product. Sue

Позиции 1-5 из 14