Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

OS

Posted by Reviewer1217442 on Aug 16, 2011

I have been using Meriva-SR for a couple of weeks to see if it would help ease my knee pains due to Osteoarthritis. No relief yet. Not even a hint of pain relief. Will keep taking it for awhile. Ibuprofen still works well for me but I don't like the possable side affects that could happen.

Good anti-oxidant

Posted by danarm on Jul 27, 2013

Has too many health benefits to mention. I take 1 g per day (2 caps) and have noticed my eyes get a lot less tired. The strongest effect on eyes fatigue, for me, is from Idebenone.

Antioxidant wonder

Posted by Reviewer2390329 on Dec 30, 2010

This therapeutic dose of curcumin (turmeric) gives me peace of mind in knowing that I'm helping to protect myself against malignancies. There is much evidence about the effects of curcumin on cells and I recommend this product to cancer survivors.

Helps with joint stiffness

Posted by Reviewer2125514 on May 20, 2011

I love this product. It keeps me moving and helps with joint stiffness.

Muscle Inflamation

Posted by Reviewer2802658 on Dec 29, 2011

Reduced muscle inflamation in an overuse injury.