Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Thorne Research, Meriva-SR, Curcumin Phytosome, 120 Veggie Caps

$39.60
$39.60
руб 2740.24
Savings of: $0.00 (0% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 35 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 6-10 of 35 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

OS

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1217442 Aug 16, 2011

I have been using Meriva-SR for a couple of weeks to see if it would help ease my knee pains due to Osteoarthritis. No relief yet. Not even a hint of pain relief. Will keep taking it for awhile. Ibuprofen still works well for me but I don't like the possable side affects that could happen.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good anti-oxidant

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен danarm Jul 27, 2013

Has too many health benefits to mention. I take 1 g per day (2 caps) and have noticed my eyes get a lot less tired. The strongest effect on eyes fatigue, for me, is from Idebenone.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Antioxidant wonder

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2390329 Dec 30, 2010

This therapeutic dose of curcumin (turmeric) gives me peace of mind in knowing that I'm helping to protect myself against malignancies. There is much evidence about the effects of curcumin on cells and I recommend this product to cancer survivors.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helps with joint stiffness

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2125514 May 20, 2011

I love this product. It keeps me moving and helps with joint stiffness.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Muscle Inflamation

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2802658 Dec 29, 2011

Reduced muscle inflamation in an overuse injury.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 6-10 of 35 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »