RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,791.22

₽2,791.89

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Will continue to buy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2886301 May 16, 2012

this has helped with an inflamed hip and nerves in the hip. Has help reduce the pain and inflammation while my hip heals.

Relief from Psoriasis Itch

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2770701 Feb 19, 2011

I have severe psoriasis all over body and I am using to curb the overall itch sensation. Taking 2 caps 3x per day (with meals). This is my 2nd bottle and am getting the relief I need. Psoriasis suffers please don't give up hope on getting natural relief!

Curcumin and low biioavailability

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2765610 Aug 25, 2011

Normally, curcumin derived from tumeric spice is poorly absorbed via GI tract. Thorne research has apparently solved the problem by creating a phytosome carrying curcumin and released slowly in GI tract.

Nothing noticeable

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1099448 Aug 04, 2010

A Naturopath specializing in prostate disease recommended Meriva-SR to be taken every other day, 6 capsules (based on my weight). After about a month, I see no benefit.

Arthritis pain relief without NSAIDs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2068728 Apr 26, 2010

My doctor recommended I take this in lieu of NSAIDs and I was skeptical, but I am really pleased. I have been taking the product for nearly two months and have stopped taking any NSAID pain relievers.

Helps with joint stiffness

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2125514 May 20, 2011

I love this product. It keeps me moving and helps with joint stiffness.

Antioxidant wonder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2390329 Dec 30, 2010

This therapeutic dose of curcumin (turmeric) gives me peace of mind in knowing that I'm helping to protect myself against malignancies. There is much evidence about the effects of curcumin on cells and I recommend this product to cancer survivors.

OS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1217442 Aug 16, 2011

I have been using Meriva-SR for a couple of weeks to see if it would help ease my knee pains due to Osteoarthritis. No relief yet. Not even a hint of pain relief. Will keep taking it for awhile. Ibuprofen still works well for me but I don't like the possable side affects that could happen.

Muscle Inflamation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2802658 Dec 29, 2011

Reduced muscle inflamation in an overuse injury.

Good anti-oxidant

Отзыв оставлен danarm Jul 27, 2013

Has too many health benefits to mention. I take 1 g per day (2 caps) and have noticed my eyes get a lot less tired. The strongest effect on eyes fatigue, for me, is from Idebenone.

Позиции 1-10 из 36