RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽646.93

₽1,154.58

Экономия: ₽507.64 (скидка 44%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1326730 May 10, 2009

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Tumeric

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2026598 Nov 11, 2011

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен sweetheart May 17, 2013

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1128885 Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

good buy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1058619 Feb 08, 2011

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I was very happy to find this.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2437163 Feb 09, 2011

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

It works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2182770 Apr 28, 2010

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

prevention

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3222410 Aug 22, 2011

hoping to prevent Parkenson's

The Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1107614 Dec 07, 2012

Ben taking this for several years. Best brand!

tumeric

Отзыв оставлен bevnorton Oct 20, 2013

I have rheumatoid arthritis and leaky gut syndrome in no pain, first signs of a cold gave to my daughter fixed it before it started and fixed leaky gut

Позиции 1-10 из 22