Впервые в iHerb?!

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Now I'm sure I've got some B vitamins in me )))

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Feb 26, 2014

I've got Crohn's disease, so it's always a chance that the tablet will go through my intestines without dissolving. That's why I started taking the tablets in microlingual form. Vitamins B are of crucial importance to those like me. The taste is nasty, but it only lasts for a couple of minutes and I eat or drink something good after taking this tablet. It gives me more energy which I do need because I feel down due to cytostatic drugs. I think I'll buy it again!

best b complex ever

Posted by Reviewer1018331 on Feb 26, 2014

Guys come on.....its because of reviews like these that companies are loading our supplements with chemicals. This vitamin does not contain all those so called "natural flavors/colors to make it taste and look good to make us want to buy it.....but this is what we should buy because its the real deal....its good for us, its what our bodies need to function the way it should...so come on guys forget the taste, its pure and that's what should matter....

Good Energy

Posted by Reviewer1550058 on Jun 16, 2011

I was looking for a sub-lingual source of B, however, this product does not taste very good and I would not advise letting it dissolve under your tongue.

Bad Taste, did use much

Posted by Reviewer2350202 on Sep 27, 2011

These have a strong, unpleasant taste. We did not use them for long.

good products