RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, NKO (масло Нептун Криль) 30 гелевых капсул (Discontinued Item)

₽915.98
₽1,501.08
Экономия: ₽585.10 (скидка 39%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 49 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Excellent product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1175683 Jul 15, 2011

Very best price and quick delivery. Had no problem with digestion, side effects or swallowing. I will continue to order from iherb and recommend it to others. I have problem in my back and taking Krill Oil has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my back much more than the standard fish oil softgels.

High quality Krill oil

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2427621 Oct 17, 2011

My daughter and I take this product all the time and look better for it. I decided to give a bottle to a friend who was having slight eczema on her hands and fingers, and within 2 weeks it has started clearing up. Simple thing, fish/krill oil, but for many people with skin problems it's like magic.

I always buy NKO

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1516584 Sep 30, 2012

Great value and a really great supplement. The best Omega-3, in my opinion. They smell fishy in the bottle, but there's no belching or fishy flavor once you take them.

This NKO is great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2141254 Mar 31, 2012

It gives me energy and really helps with my eczema.

Пожаловаться

A supplement that beats fish oil

Отзыв оставлен Serendipty Apr 28, 2012

I have been taking Nature Made Fish Oil for the past3 months because I wanted to increase my HDL and supposedly fish oil helps with your mood. I noticed a difference in my mood, but not something very impressive, so I did some research them to get my cholesterol under control and found that Krill oil is oil from a tiny, shrimp-like animal. Baleen whales, mantas, and whale sharks eat primarily krill. In Norwegian, the word "krill" means "whale food." One Canadian study showed taking 1000mg a day for a month helped lower triglycerides by over 50%. But the catch was, it was NKO not just any krill oil. So, I purchased Source Naturals NKO and I'm very pleased. No fishy burps and my mood has improved. P.S. The only downsides of this Krill Oil are the smell -I will say that when I first opened the bottle, the smell about knocked me out:) and it is a little more pricey than fish oil, but, as with all things, you get what you pay for.

Позиции 11-15 из 48