RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽829.35

₽1,535.83

Экономия: ₽706.48 (скидка 46%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Recommended!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1543277 Dec 06, 2008

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

Great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2809047 Jan 29, 2008

Very digestible. This seems to help to keep migraines away and, when one does start, helps to control the pain. I take it daily.

Great Alternative to Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2061099 Feb 02, 2008

My husband and I want to take fish oil for the health benefits, but it's just too hard on our stomaches! We have found the Source Naturals NKO to be a great alternative - it's easy to take, does not upset our stomachs and has no fishy aftertaste. Best of all, it has really helped both of us with decreasing minor joint pain, especially through these cold winter months. It took about 2 weeks of taking it daily to notice the difference. We have re-ordered this several times.

pricey but good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2881035 Jan 04, 2008

No gastric upset, easy to swallow.

Hmmm

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2140357 Apr 09, 2008

Pure NKO... I'm sure this is a great product for many but not for me. I have food allergies to some fish and shellfish and don't tolerate this product well unfortunately. A shame as Flax oil just isn't as potent as the pure EPA oils.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

may be good for health, but difficult to notice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1733570 Jul 20, 2012

My girlfriend did not notice PMS relief, while I've been using it for nootropic purposes and it is rather modest compared to other EPA oriented products I've used

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Taking this for its antioxidant effect

Отзыв оставлен healthycot Nov 23, 2012

Read that this has great antioxidant effect. Just got it, will try it and see how it goes.

love this stuff

Отзыв оставлен David-G Jan 13, 2012

this krill oil makes me feel super clear headed, would definitely recommend to everyone.

great oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1430438 Oct 07, 2011

Better quality Krill oil than some others. excellent source of Omega 3's and more. Worth purchasing!

Robert

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2157263 Jun 06, 2008

A very good product and value!

Позиции 21-30 из 48