RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

I always buy NKO

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1516584 Sep 30, 2012

Great value and a really great supplement. The best Omega-3, in my opinion. They smell fishy in the bottle, but there's no belching or fishy flavor once you take them.

Recommended!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1543277 Dec 06, 2008

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

More energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2322027 Feb 18, 2011

I believe krill oil has given me more energy, and made me and let me get a glimpse of how I used to feel.

This NKO is great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2141254 Mar 31, 2012

It gives me energy and really helps with my eczema.

Hmmm

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2140357 Apr 09, 2008

Pure NKO... I'm sure this is a great product for many but not for me. I have food allergies to some fish and shellfish and don't tolerate this product well unfortunately. A shame as Flax oil just isn't as potent as the pure EPA oils.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

may be good for health, but difficult to notice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1733570 Jul 20, 2012

My girlfriend did not notice PMS relief, while I've been using it for nootropic purposes and it is rather modest compared to other EPA oriented products I've used

EXCELENT IN EVERY WAY

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1687161 Jan 26, 2008

YOUR PRODUCTS VERY GOOD IN EVERY WAY. YOUR DELIVERY IS SECOND TO NONE. YOUR PRICES ARE VERY GOOD ON SHIPPING AND HANDLEING PRICE OF PRODUCT. KEEP UP GOOD WORK

great oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1430438 Oct 07, 2011

Better quality Krill oil than some others. excellent source of Omega 3's and more. Worth purchasing!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Taking this for its antioxidant effect

Отзыв оставлен healthycot Nov 23, 2012

Read that this has great antioxidant effect. Just got it, will try it and see how it goes.

Cowboy0001@Aol.Com

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1980554 Jan 15, 2008

I have been taking this product for one week so far and I am very satisfied with the results I am seeing. I feel this product is improving my health at a very economical cost. Thanks IHERB! Blessings, Cowboy...

Позиции 21-30 из 48