RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, NKO (масло Нептун Криль) 30 гелевых капсул (Discontinued Item)

₽915.98
₽1,501.08
Экономия: ₽585.10 (скидка 39%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 49 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Excellent

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1243941 Sep 01, 2008

I have taken this & Olympian brand Krill Oil. The Krill oil itself comes from the same company in Canada (Neptune) but who cares, buy from the manufacturers you like. For me, I "perceive" a difference in eye health; sounds strange, but that's what it seems like. I wear glasses and was on the verge of 'upping' the prescription on it, but now I don't think there will be a need for that.

Evening Primrose,Omega 3's &DHA ,supplements for wildlife rehabilitation

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2108461 Mar 11, 2008

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

Retired firefighter

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2328536 May 14, 2008

I lowered my cholesterol level 50 points with no other change than to take the 500 mg. soft-gels. I am absolutely sold on this product. Cliff Foster

Customer

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2402656 Jan 13, 2009

I use because I thought it would be better than fish oil. Krill is bottom of food chain and therefore not likely to have mercury. Also it has astaxanthin which I discovered on my vacation this summer prevents sunburn.

Super Krill Oil

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2439537 Apr 28, 2008

I find this NKO krill oil very good at a very affordable price, and very good shipping price for europe as well. Girlfreind has experienced much more smoothe and painless period since taking these. And I do really well on them aswell, which was not the case whith any other fish oil, which gave me adverse reaktions.

Позиции 1-5 из 48