RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Solgar, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Root Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

₽624.08
₽780.11
Экономия: ₽156.02 (скидка 20%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 10 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2143084 Jun 30, 2009

This supplement is very good for relief of heartburn Thank you

High quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3048344 Feb 16, 2010

This is a high-quality product. I have a challenge paying attention to what works and doesn't work in my body, so giving details on a product is hard. I just know that when I take this I feel better, and when I don't take it, I notice a difference. It is also a supplement that is recommended for people with type B blood from Eat Right For Your Type, I believe is the title.

Пожаловаться

Soslgar, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Root Extract, 60 veggie caps.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1999653 Oct 07, 2011

This form of Licorice root provides much needed health support to the female organs and is routinely used by my family.

An Amazing Product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4845457653881301211 Oct 21, 2013

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and it was suggested that I take an over-the-counter product. Since I was against a medication, I decided to look into what the on-line site for hiatal hernias suggested. When I read about DGL, I decided to try the product and this was my second order. I am delighted with the results and extremely pleased not to be taking a medication.

Solgar - Top of the list

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 Oct 20, 2008

Solgar make the best products. This one is great for ulcers. I will recommended.

Позиции 1-5 из 7