Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

OxyLife, Phenocane, Curcumin & DLPA, 60 Veggie Caps

руб 980.10
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great to lessen stiff neck

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on May 18, 2009

A friend told me about this product. She swears by it and won't be without it. It was the only product that stopped her aches. I have an achy neck especially when I bend my head backwards. I had several whip lashes. This Phenocane actually works, I felt no pain in my neck while taking this. Its good for arthritis aches and pains.

Пожаловаться

If you have Fibromyalgia - this is a must have!

Posted by Reviewer1413935 on Apr 28, 2010

As someone who lives with Fibromyalgia pain at a 6-7 level every day, this was a God send. I can take as much or as little as I need which I love, with no side affects. I have days where I take 20+ to handle my pain levels, and this does it. I am now seeing days with pain levels around 1-2 which I haven't seen in years! This has become a necessity for me.

Пожаловаться

OxyLife, Phenocane, Curcumin & DLPA, 60 Capsules (OXY-01901)

Posted by Reviewer1547729 on Apr 20, 2008

love great for pain.much better than mortrin.

Пожаловаться

great for aches and pains...

Posted by Reviewer1643940 on Aug 05, 2009

This really works for me..

Excellent for Pain !!!!

Posted by Reviewer1263495 on Mar 16, 2010

I started using this product about a month ago and let me tell you, it worked wonders for me cause we had two major snow storms while I was taking this product, and I have arthritis in my back and knees. Phenocane pulled me through with minimum pain. I couldn't even tell that I did lots of shoveling.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »