Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

OxyLife, Phenocane, Curcumin & DLPA, 60 Veggie Caps

$21.38
$27.99
руб 1479.58
Savings of: $6.61 (24% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 13 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

If you have Fibromyalgia - this is a must have!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1413935 Apr 28, 2010

As someone who lives with Fibromyalgia pain at a 6-7 level every day, this was a God send. I can take as much or as little as I need which I love, with no side affects. I have days where I take 20+ to handle my pain levels, and this does it. I am now seeing days with pain levels around 1-2 which I haven't seen in years! This has become a necessity for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great to lessen stiff neck

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1914646 May 18, 2009

A friend told me about this product. She swears by it and won't be without it. It was the only product that stopped her aches. I have an achy neck especially when I bend my head backwards. I had several whip lashes. This Phenocane actually works, I felt no pain in my neck while taking this. Its good for arthritis aches and pains.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

OxyLife, Phenocane, Curcumin & DLPA, 60 Capsules (OXY-01901)

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1547729 Apr 20, 2008

love great for pain.much better than mortrin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great stuff

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1949759 Sep 01, 2010

Works great for muscle and tendon pain, not so great for nerve pain. Takes a few doses, but then really kicks in.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great for aches and pains...

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1643940 Aug 05, 2009

This really works for me..

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 13 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »