Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Organic India, Куркума, здоровая иммунная реакция, 90 капсул в растительной оболочке

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Great Product, Great Brand

Posted by Reviewer1234862 on Sep 14, 2012

We love this turmeric formulation and the fact that its organic and a reliable brand. My husband has gut issues (think IBD, Chron's etc) and takes 3 per day to ward off inflammation.

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer1893348 on Dec 04, 2012

The benefits of turmeric are wonderful and this brand is one I really believe in.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Nov 08, 2013

I can't say enough about taking turmeric for inflammation. I was having a LOT of pain due to degenerative arthritis, and turned to turmeric rather than NSAIDs. It wasn't a quick fix but after a couple of months, it really kicked in. I was really getting pretty debilitated from severe lower back pain and shooting nerve pain down my legs. As a professional pet sitter and dog walker, it was wreaking havoc in my life. I still have pain when I turn over in bed at night, or when I move heavy items, but overall I'm good! I chose Organic India because of its high quality and because it's organic. You can find cheaper turmeric but this is important enough to me to spend more. Plus ordering from iHerb lowers the cost considerably.

snookie

Posted by Reviewer2800812 on Jan 11, 2012

Excellent product. Has helped with Arthritis

Review

Posted by 5732403036319619321 on Jul 28, 2013

Great product, a blessing for old knees.